YOWWW

Juhiro's Avatar Juhiro1/27/22 9:05 pm
1/28/2022 6:46 am
Crossbow Crafting's Avatar Crossbow Crafting
Hello, Hello!

I'll Warn yah now, My English Sucks I'm still Practicing.
Heya, I'm Juhiro, That's Just my Game name most of the Time.
I'm just new here, I forgot to post an introduction after I created this account XD, it's been months so technically I'm not new.

But Hey!, I'm glad I Joined this Community!

  I am not too sure what to post here yet, I mostly just support and see updates of an upcoming map I liked or maybe adventure maps. Or Ideas that could inspire me to do stuff in Minecraft. But if I would post something, it would be pretty bad ngl. Since I'm just pretty new to this kind of community, I am not sure if my Work is great but I will try to improve.

Well, My interests are varied between Fandoms. I'm a little artist too, I draw stuff as a Hobby. So yes Interests are kind of a mix here.

I love RPG games ( THE LOREEE)
Horror Games! ( It makes me alive for some reason)
Fnaf (well this was my first tho but not the last)
Minecraft of course! ( I first started playing in 2013 on Pocket Edition my father Bought for me ^^)
Genshin Impact ( One of the best games I've played in my lifetime )
Multi-Fandom IDK what else to say here I can't say them all.

If you are seeing this rn you can tell that I love Deep Stories well based on what fandom I'm in rn or maybe it's not that obvious.
Minecraft Java is new to me so I'm still a noob at this point but soon I will master it as Bedrock does.
Juhiro
Level 1 : New Miner