Demon, human, or anime skin requests

Shadeviera's Avatar Shadeviera3/2/21 9:02 pm history
6/21/2021 10:27 pm
VTEMP's Avatar VTEMP
I love designing skins, but i have run out of ideas lmao. I would love it if u could give me a theme or design or element to base it off of. In your request, please state the following:

*Hair color
*Skin color
*Clothes style (ex., punk, anime, simple, etc)
*Clothes colors
*Features u want on said clothes (ex., patterns, stripes on the side, nike symbol, cross, roses, tie, zipper on jacket, dragon motif, belt, chain by belt)
*If u want it to glow or not
*Accessories, such as earrings, headband, necklace, bracelet, or horns
*Other ears such as wolf, cat, bear or bunny ears
*eye size, 2x2 or 1x2

I only do male skins right now tho, sorry .-.
Shadeviera
Level 52 : Grandmaster Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2021 10:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
VTEMP
I know what burnout feels like as one of the best skin render artists on pmc. I would suggest perhaps a more simple outline that streamlines the requests and a buffer time like a week or 2 so you don't burn out so fast. great work you are good at what you do.
06/10/2021 6:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lance2859
Are you still doing these?
06/15/2021 3:39 pm
Shadeviera
Yes, but I'm only doing a few commissions on the side. I just got overwhelmed by all the requests earlier lol and never had the time to finish them all
06/16/2021 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lance2859
understandable, have a nice day! :]
06/17/2021 7:52 pm
Shadeviera
I mean, I'm up for one right now if you would like :D
03/22/2021 12:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
green_subway
If you need content make every major and minor character from helluva boss and hazbin hotel (look them up on youtube).
03/22/2021 12:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
green_subway
they have a whole show dedicated to the characters so i'm not describing them.
03/18/2021 3:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
okuajub
awesome!

here's the reference for the first- www.deviantart.com/tiefking/art/Lorelai-Reference-872813672www.deviantart.com/tiefking/art/Lorelai-Reference-872813672https://www.deviantart.com/tiefking/art/Lorelai-Reference-872813672

and his form:

*Hair color: Black and White
*Skin color: Black and White
*Clothes style (ex., punk, anime, simple, etc): Middle ages peasantry wear
*Clothes colors: Cream shirt, purple coat, and dark pants and boots
*Features u want on said clothes (ex., patterns, stripes on the side, nike symbol, cross, roses, tie, zipper on jacket, dragon motif, belt, chain by belt): Perhaps some kind of rune in purple on the back of his coat? Using the ender alphabet would tie in nicely.
*If u want it to glow or not: no thank you :)
*Accessories, such as earrings, headband, necklace, bracelet, or horns: He has two horns, and a tail. he also has claws, but those may be too small for a skin ^^;
*Other ears such as wolf, cat, bear or bunny ears: he has droopy ears, sort of cat shaped, but where human ears go.
*eye size, 2x2 or 1x2: 1x2 would be preferable ^^ (as long as they're going vertically, not horizontally?)

and for the other concept:

*Hair color: Pink
*Skin color: Pastel pink
*Clothes style (ex., punk, anime, simple, etc): Punk, with a leather jacket. spikes on the shoulders maybe even :)? and, of course, with any punk, he has doc martens and ripped jeans.
*Clothes colors: Blacks and grays
*Features u want on said clothes (ex., patterns, stripes on the side, nike symbol, cross, roses, tie, zipper on jacket, dragon motif, belt, chain by belt): wallet chain (the chain that goes by the belt) would add to the "hop topic" look.
*If u want it to glow or not: No, thank you :)
*Accessories, such as earrings, headband, necklace, bracelet, or horns: Red or pink Ram horns?
*Other ears such as wolf, cat, bear or bunny ears: Pointed elf-like ears maybe?
*eye size, 2x2 or 1x2: 2x2, but i don't mind either style.
03/18/2021 3:17 pmhistory
Shadeviera
Oh well these ought to be interesting. I should have both done in about 2 - 3 days.
03/18/2021 3:23 pm
okuajub
no pressure or rush to finish them, have fun!
03/18/2021 2:15 pm
okuajub
heya! if I gave you a reference picture of one of my characters, do you think you'd be able to make a skin off of that? The picture would be a full body and quite accessible. If not, I can fill out the form ^^ he's a tiefling, looks quite demon-like.

If you don't want a pre-existing character, I think I have a good idea for a themed demon :)
03/18/2021 2:52 pm
Shadeviera
To be honest, I'll take all three. It would give me a great idea for the first one, and I wouldn't mind making a second lol
03/16/2021 3:52 pm
Level 44 : Master Vampire
Fiend
Shadeviera
Hair: white
Skin: almond
Eyes: red
clothing: an Angura kei style
dark shades for the clothes
(if thats too hard i can pick something else)
extra: a pan or asexual flag on a sleeve, and horns

You have great skins, I hope my request isnt a bother
03/18/2021 2:54 pm
Shadeviera
Took me a little while to figure out exactly what you wanted, but here is your skin. I hope you like it :D

www.planetminecraft.com/skin/kim-with-flag/
03/18/2021 2:57 pm
Fiend
Thanks, it looks great!
03/18/2021 3:08 pm
Shadeviera
So, I saw your profile page and noticed you do art requests. Can you do a cool anime rendition of one of my skins?
03/18/2021 3:21 pm
Fiend
Ah yea I can give it a shot, please look at my art blog or deviantart for examples of my art, I dont want to disappoint you lol.
Which skin would you want me to draw?
03/18/2021 3:53 pm
Shadeviera
This one please:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ocean-dreamer-abyssion/

And feel free to take your time with it. I want it to look really awesome lol
03/18/2021 2:58 pm
Shadeviera
No problem! I'm glad you like it. :D
03/16/2021 7:21 pmhistory
Shadeviera
Angura kei style- now i've never heard of that one lol. Might be a bit difficult, but i'll try. Might take me a few days to research it and design it into a skin. But it should be done before the weekend. And no, not at all. I love making skins, it's really relaxing and i'm always willing to try new things so your request will be quite fun adventure. :D

I thank you for your time and patience in waiting for your skin. And thank you so much for the compliment! I try my best! ^_^
03/15/2021 8:28 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
GrimWitherYT
Shadeviera
Hair: Lavender
Skin: Very pale
Clothes: Plain Hoodie, Sweat Pants
Clothes color: Lavender Hoodie, Black Pants
Accessories: Silver cross necklace
Eye size: can you make 2 skins with both eye size variants to see what I like best
03/16/2021 3:43 pmhistory
Shadeviera
Ok i just noticed your comment, i should have your skin done within a day. I thank you for your time and patience.
03/16/2021 6:23 pmhistory
Shadeviera
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/matthew-version-1/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/matthew-version-2/

Here are your skins. Both versions just like you requested. Have a great day :D
03/17/2021 5:28 pm
GrimWitherYT
Thank you so much they both look really good, now I just need to decide which one to wear. You are really talented and keep up your excellent work. ;)
03/18/2021 1:53 pm
Shadeviera
Aww thank you so much!! I'm glad you like them. :D And you're welcome!! It was no trouble at all making them.
03/18/2021 3:09 pm
GrimWitherYT
This is completely unrelated to the topic but i thought I’d say it for some reason. I just realized I changed my name a long time ago for some reason instead of using my original name I had on here, let me just change it back real quick. :}
03/15/2021 7:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ElytraBear
Well I'm just level 1 but I'd like some sorta anime teen telekinesis supernatural guy... not like the spirit anime girl skins because I can barely see anything on them no offense but yes thankyou (danka in german)
03/16/2021 3:41 pm
Shadeviera
What things would u like on the clothing? And colors?
03/15/2021 7:49 pmhistory
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
ScaredBonez
Hello there I would like for you to finish this goblin for me by giving it clothes of some sort, I can't decide on what clothes it should wear, it is for my mod, Demora: The Dark Realm which I will give you the link to if you want, if you would like you can also work on this mod with me by making clothing for other things as well. if you want you can also redo its mouth, I'm not sure if I made it look good lol. I love working on my mod but sometimes even i get stumpted, this is why im coming to you with this request. thank you for reading
03/16/2021 3:42 pm
Shadeviera
Is this supposed to be a player skin? I only do player skins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome