Doing Sims 4 Skins!

Marissa_Frost's Avatar Marissa_Frost12/28/14 6:47 pm
1 emeralds 180 1
12/30/2014 12:00 pm
Marissa_Frost's Avatar Marissa_Frost
Hey everyone! Happy Holidays to you all (sorry its a little late) Over the holidays I got the new Sims game (Sims 4) and I really enjoy playing it! So, I had this really REALLY random idea to open a skin shop here on PMC. Let me tell you a few things first. You DO NOT need to own the Sims 4 in order to request a skin . I say this because I know EA dose not have a Mac version or any other computer version of the game made. Im going to explain how this gonna work now. Fill out the request sheet BELOW to request a skin. Besides filling out the form you also should provide me with a front and back picture of your sim(s). You can request a max of 2 sims a day. Any more is going to cost you (not real money, ill think of something ). WARNING: These are also going to take something called time. I hate it when people ask you every 15 minutes if its done. Some artist (gonna be general here) are faster then others. I have other things to do then sit around, I play hockey and stuff. So please don't be mad if its not done fast. Anyway, here is the forums:

Sims 4 OWNERS
Sims Name
Town (OasisSprings or WillowCeek)
PictureA
PictureB
How Was your Holiday? (Optional, I want to be friends with you guys . Not just some person. Optional)

NON Sims 4 Owners:
SimsName
Town (OasisSprings or WillowCreek)
DescribeHair
DescribeClothes
How Was your holiday? (Optional, I want to be friends with you guys . Not just some person. Optional)
PostToGallery? (yes or no. This is so if you are getting sims 4 soon if you want you can play as the person I make)

For the Non Sim owners I will send you your skin AND Sim picture! Have a great day, everyone! -Marissa Frost
P.S: Your Sims can be ghosts!
Marissa_Frost
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn