FREE CUSTOM TERRAIN

yuumyuum1's Avatar yuumyuum13/4/14 7:04 pm
9/4/2014 7:16 pm
NexGen_Insanity's Avatar NexGen_Insanity
I will make the first 5 people who ask a custom terrain using world painter. It can have what ever you want it to so ask away!!!
yuumyuum1
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2014 7:16 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Zombie
NexGen_Insanity
Still looking for a project? I have a really nice map that wants transferring into a well presented map. PM me if interested
03/19/2014 1:48 am
Level 47 : Master Bunny
kryMas
I would like an Island, a crescent island (First part) that is a deep forest, then on part of the island, a stony plain hill/mountain. A mountain somewhere around, and then a ravine going through the plains to the forest. Stops somewhere near the edge of the forest. A river in the forest, that then falls down to a waterfall, which is still in the forest.

Second smaller island nearby, is mostly rocks. A forest too and a bridge that connects to a smaller extruding part in the crescent island
03/19/2014 1:00 am
Level 1 : New Network
Veltzkree
yuumy i dont believe you have done my request yet? if you have can u post them here plz or pm them to me?
03/06/2014 7:37 pm
yuumyuum1
Ok I'll see what I can do but. I only do terrain
03/06/2014 12:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MrTheJackFlames
I want a epic Apocalyptic Map.It needs to have Towns Spread around on the map and The Ground be Dirt and there be a Obsidian Dome around the place so that it always dark and it makes it more dark and apocalyptic
03/04/2014 10:02 pm
yuumyuum1
ok i can do the ground made of diamonds and the trees but i can't do the villages of dungeons. You still want. Also on about 1mill blocks will be all diamonds
03/04/2014 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Veltzkree
i need a new world generated and somewhere in it i want a huge round pond with rounded or pointed mountians, whatever looks better to you, extended up aroudn the pond. Then i want to import a floating island in the middle floating above the pond. i asked for a floating island on ur earlier post so if u can plz make that for me also itd be awesome. for more info skype me at: mc4evgaming
03/04/2014 10:49 pm
yuumyuum1
Of corse they will both be done in 3-8 days and posted on my profile I'll post here when it's done also plz pm with the details
03/04/2014 8:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
minecraftrules42
I want one with 3 dungeons where you spawn. And one of them has a chest with a iron pickaxe. And the ground is made of diamonds. And all the trees are oak. And theres 2 more dungeons near spawn with tons of loot. And theres 5 villages too.
03/04/2014 8:21 pm
yuumyuum1
If you want to see my other projects check out my profile!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome