Free Illustration [CLOSE]

rosedragon's Avatar rosedragon8/4/16 7:15 am
8/10/2016 5:41 am
AtomStation's Avatar AtomStation
Close for now as I get busy. Will reopen one day I guess .

Hello PMC,

I am a self-taught concept artist and as I am kind of bored, I would like to give out free 500x500 illustrations.

Here are samples of what I have made:

If you are interested, here are the terms:
1. Do not claim as your own.
2. Whenever you can credit me, please do so. Here is sample credit: Created by rosedragon (http://www.aenasan.com).
3. max size is 500x500 pixels.
4. I am allowed to use the image for myself. (most likely, only for portfolio. Your characters and so on still yours).
5. I will be picking whose requests I will draw. If I like your request I will reply and put you into the draw queue.
6. Give me around 7-30 days to process your request as I have a job (and server to develop).

Drawing queue:
1. Wyvern
2. LastGhost
rosedragon
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2016 5:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
AtomStation
aww why it be closed ):

have a nice break though, your art's amazing (:
08/09/2016 2:32 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
Would you please remake this (made by me):
08/09/2016 1:59 am
AtomStation
rosedragon
AtomStation

In what order are you doing these in?

Order of preferences. I hasn't say you got a slot but I hasn't say I refuse either :] .

I see. So what is the order for everyone so far?
Is it something like
- LastGhost
- Aurnia
- Me

or something of that sort?
08/09/2016 1:38 am
rosedragon
AtomStation

Order of preferences. I hasn't say you got a slot but I hasn't say I refuse either :] .
08/09/2016 1:03 am
AtomStation
rosedragon
WvyernOo alright, your art is amazing here is my request, a water wyvern, on a beach with rain staring into endless sea with the moon shining brightly on the horizon thats sounds so majestic, anyways, if you could do that, that would be amazing <33 tysm !

Done! Can't do good rain so I guess this will do :]

LastGhostThey look so good!

Could you make me one with a small ghost ("cute looking") wandering down some path or something, and a moon in the sky?

Yours will be next

08/05/2016 1:34 pm
rosedragon
More WIP. Fleshed out the wyvern, except the wings and other membranes.
08/05/2016 3:58 am
Level 42 : Master Dragon
Wyvern
Wow that looks amazing ! Can't wait till it's done
08/04/2016 12:39 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
LastGhost
They look so good!

Could you make me one with a small ghost ("cute looking") wandering down some path or something, and a moon in the sky?
08/10/2016 2:50 am
rosedragon

Done. I think I will take some break as I am currently doing some commission works. Thanks for playing!
08/04/2016 11:51 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
TsundereCookaii
Oh wow~! These are really good ^-^ I am in love with your art OMG~! <3333 Hey- I was wondering if you could do an art of my character on an RP server called Aethier? Her name is Emily Iliven from my skins, and her current skin is the one named 'Ressurrrecctiooon!' so~! I'll send you a picture of art I did of her by myself- and hey, if you want we could do a trade? I draw an art of you and you draw an art of me~? Oh- Anyway, before I get distracted, can you do one of her walking in a forest oorrrr gardening~? The images are:

http://imgur.com/a/b4rQa
http://imgur.com/udJROpY

I hope you take an interest~!

~MeMeTheAurniii
08/04/2016 8:37 am
AtomStation
Wow! Imma just say this really quick this is actually some really nice looking stuff!

But to my request : ) —
All I really want is my skin (made a bit more realistically as in less blocky than minecraft) in a position that sort of looks like your first example with the background being sort of the same thing except a little more dark greenish (but still with a hint of blue).

My Minecraft IGN is AtomStation (for the skin), and thanks for taking your time to read this! If you like this and have any questions about anything, just tell me (:
08/04/2016 8:59 am
rosedragon
So you mean just a headshot? Would require details of emotion displayed by your character.. like is he looking badass? calm? puzzled? derp? etc.
08/04/2016 9:13 am
AtomStation
Yea just a headshot (: also, just to add some detail on the facial expression (yeah I just relooked at what I wrote detail really was lacking), I'd love for the character's expresion be sort of smirking, but like badass. And if theres anything else you want to add, feel free, I'm down for you adding pretty much anything to this drawing lol
08/04/2016 8:17 am
Wyvern
Yay !
08/05/2016 3:23 am
rosedragon
Still a sketch atm:

For others: still thinking which ones I am going to take .
08/05/2016 5:54 am
AtomStation
wow o.o look so good
08/04/2016 7:20 am
Wyvern
Oo alright, your art is amazing here is my request, a water wyvern, on a beach with rain staring into endless sea with the moon shining brightly on the horizon thats sounds so majestic, anyways, if you could do that, that would be amazing <33 tysm !
08/08/2016 11:27 pm
rosedragon
Done! Can't do good rain so I guess this will do :]

LastGhostThey look so good!

Yours will be next
08/04/2016 7:25 am
rosedragon
I like. You got a slot.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome