Free! Minecraft Drawing Shop! PP-Banners and More!

bigdabber's Avatar bigdabber3/8/14 6:17 pm
3/24/2014 7:39 pm
bigdabber's Avatar bigdabber
Whats up, I am MattHey and I’ve been making some drawings, mostly Minecraft ones, and I would like to share them with you. I am actually making them free, but a shoutout would make thinks more cool For those who where wondering, the shop was a ''payed'' shop, but it didn't work at all, so if you want a drawing for FREE,
I could make a

Youtube Profile Picture (1-2 days)*
Youtube Banner (2-3 days)*
Small Drawing (1-2 days)*
Desktop Wallpaper (2-3 days)*

I could decide and add some other drawings styles if they are good and you add them to the comments
Note: I will give you the picture in a link via private messages or by Skype
*The days may vary because of my school schedule
Thanks for reading, if you have any more questions write in the comments
If you want a drawing send me a message or a comment with what you want. This is the form:

Type of drawing:
Skype (optional):
People you want in it:
Items you want in it:
Colors you want it:
Position of your guy (if included):
More information:

Example of a drawing (small drawing)

(Background)

(Small Drawing)

Small Drawing

Did I Mess Up?
Did I mess up your drawing? No need to be worried, I will try to fix the mistake for you! Just reply to the thread and tell me I failed something :3 , everyone makes mistakes, and tell me what I did wrong and I will try to fix it!

(More drawings will be shown later on, so don't worry!)
N.B The Drawings are old ones, I've improved my drawings

Queue:
---

A SHOUTOUT IS ALWAYS APPREACIATED!
bigdabber
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cheesedude1327
03/23/2014 2:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi, I REALLY need a custom skin now! Plz Help. Could you make a skin that looks like me? Just look at my instagram, it is @itsjwell. So, could you have me in a blue v-neck long-sleeve, with a red shirt under it.(You only see a little of the red shirt near my neck) If you know what lebron x pure platinums are, could you have me wearing those too. If you don't know what those are, just look up "Lebron X Pure Platinum". Also, Could I be wearing nice cacky pants. (I don't know how to spell that.) And make sure that the tongue of the shoe is showing over the pants. If you are a sneakerhead, can you make me look "swag". Also, can you put a lot of detail into the v-neck, and can you make it look cotton and light blue? I would like a pretty good amount of shading and also PAY A LOT OF ATENTION TO EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. THAT SOUNDED KINDA HARSH BECAUSE OF CAPS BUT IT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH I NEED THE DETAIL. LOL. Whoops still had caps on. Anyways, Thank You SO Much, I will shout you out on youtube and instagram (If u have one tell me the name jack@thewellingtons.net.Thank you Again SO Much
bigdabber
03/24/2014 7:39 pm
I have no idea why you are spamming this thread... I'm not even into skinning, ask someone else
bigdabber
03/22/2014 10:38 am
SHOP IS CLOSED
COULD A MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE
prospects9
03/21/2014 8:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
type of drawing: server banner
size: 480x60

I would like it to have a grass block stretched in the background and AccelerationMC in red as the lettering
cheesedude1327
03/18/2014 7:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey, I really need a skin, Can you make me a skin that looks like me. Just look at my instagram, it is @itsjwell. So, could you have me in a blue v-neck long-sleeve, with a red shirt under it.(You only see a little of the red shirt near my neck) If you know what lebron x pure platinums are, could you have me wearing those too. If you don't know what those are, just look up "Lebron X Pure Platinum". Also, Could I be wearing nice cacky pants. (I don't know how to spell that.) And make sure that the tongue of the shoe is showing over the pants. Thank You SO Much, I will shout you out on youtube and instagram (If u have one tell me the name jack@thewellingtons.net.
Thank you Again SO Much
Davin
03/10/2014 10:14 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Type of drawing: Profile Picture
Skype (optional):
People you want in it:My skin http://i.imgur.com/4FJJPya.png
Items you want in it:Shovels
Colors you want it:Blue
Position of your guy (if included):Folded arms
More information:These are sports shades do them like the ones in my profile picture
bigdabber
03/15/2014 10:13 am
Sorry but the drawing will be canceled, I do not have enough time to make it. My apologies
bigdabber
03/10/2014 6:13 pm
I will try to make it asap, I will send you it by pm
Davin
03/10/2014 10:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
bigdabber
03/10/2014 9:04 am
bump
Planet Minecraft