📚 Free MythicMobs courses 🎓||| 🔓. No strings attached 🚫🔗

Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante7/27/23 8:47 pm history
2 emeralds 224 2
8/3/2023 6:23 pm
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante

🌟 Calling all Minecrafters! 🎮

Are you ready to take your gameplay to the next level? Look no further! I am here to introduce you to the fascinating world of MythicMobs with an array of exciting courses that will empower you as an entity control expert! 😎

My name is Dante. I am one of the oldest members still active in the MythicMobs community and one of its very first tutorial writers. I have 9 years of experience in this plugin and I decided to put aside some time to help it grow. I am doing this by creating many accessable courses to assist those who may be interested in taking their server the extra step. Our mission is to expand the outreach of this plugin by providing more engaging instruction than the wiki can provide.

On top of these courses, our community is building an asset database for all users to draw from when creating new projects.

This include models, scripts, VFX, SFX, Items, Original Soundtracks (BGM) and much more. All controlled by our free to obtain currency.

SmallStorePreview.png

Currently I have created 17 comprehensive courses all at your fingertips, you'll uncover the secrets of MythicMobs from every angle. Whether you're a seasoned player or just starting out, the knowledge you'll gain from these courses will make you the ultimate MythicMobs master! 🌌✨ And if those are not good enough our support community has nerds on standby to help if you get stuck.

Let's dive into the topics covered in these mind-blowing courses:

1️⃣ Setting up an editor
6️⃣ Items

(Crucible Integration as well)
1️⃣1️⃣ Your First Mob1️⃣6️⃣ Packaging and Deployment
2️⃣ Installing a test server7️⃣ Mechanics1️⃣2️⃣ Basic Debugging1️⃣7️⃣ Basics of Sales and Vending
3️⃣ MythicMobs setup8️⃣ Effects1️⃣3️⃣ Efficiency Basics
4️⃣ Creation Components & Documentation9️⃣ Conditions1️⃣4️⃣ Templates, Kits and Kit Bashing
5️⃣ Mob Types, Options and AI1️⃣0️⃣ Skills, Looping and Chaining1️⃣5️⃣ Finding Information

As you can see there is a lot of ground to cover to truly master mob control in MythicMobs.

These courses will knock out all of the basics and give you back your precious lifespan.

These plugins and programs are planned to be covered in the courses in the future:

Model EngineMythicDungeonsOraxenMMOItemsHappyHud
Block BenchMythicEnchantsItems AdderMMOCore

Join us today at:

And save time, money and effort for the low low price of FREE

Please consider supporting our endeavors at Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/MMTutoring/

Content creator? Join our mission today and connect with other like minded people.

Credibility:

MM Discord ranking:

1690495527535.png

Notable MM Members:

First Tutorial Writers:

Awesome_Dante
Level 26 : Expert Warrior