Free Twitch Overlays [OPEN]

RabiesJack's Avatar RabiesJack7/20/14 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 3
7/20/2014 7:28 pm
RabiesJack's Avatar RabiesJack
[size=150][color=#FF0000]FREE TWITCH OVERLAYS[[/color]/size]

Are you a keen Streamer or want to try working with Twitch? Well many streamers, use something called an overlay, I'm sure you know what an overlay is but for those who don't its a border like .png file view able by the viewers.
Well if you need a twitch overlay just message me or even better send me a message on skype at [color=#008000]dj.razza2 [/color] (I made it a long time ago )
From then on you can tell me the colour scheme and theme, keeping in mind it doesn't need to be minecraft related, or related to any game, I dont mind doing a variety of game themed overlays!

I made some earlier on today, here they are!
[img]i.imgur.com/yfFxCuml.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/cXpQYFkl.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/sVlYVNUl.png[/img]
[img]i.imgur.com/29EOM7fl.png[/img]
(Those with a white or black background are not like that! The black or white background is put there by the forums, it would normally be transparent!)

P.S, The forums also cuts them off slightly, not my fault
RabiesJack
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer