[Bacon's Graphics] ==Free YouTube Graphics==

xBaconBitz4x's Avatar xBaconBitz4x8/11/13 11:32 pm
10/14/2013 3:22 pm
Gnin's Avatar Gnin
Welcome to Bacon's Graphics Shop!

Sorry everyone! I ran out of time as I went on vacation and forgot about this! I am reopening so if you would like something just request! Also make sure to fill it out as detailed as possible for the best result!
*Examples*

I am currently just practicing my graphics and decided to re-open my shop!

Just fill out the application as good as you can for the best result

If you would like something changed in the graphics just pm me with the changes.

I will only make non-animated outros, avatars, skin poses in C4D, thumbnails, and Youtube One backgrounds!

**ONLY REQUEST ONE AT A TIME- AND YOU MUST FILL OUT THE APPLICATION!**

Click to reveal
What is the link to your YouTube channel? :
How would you like to be contacted?(pm, email, post, ect):
What type of GFX would you like?(Thumbnail, Outro - Not animated, Avatar, YouTube Background):
Would you like a speedart of the design?(If I have time to make it):
Do you mind if I add my own personal touch if the colors don't fit or it doesn't look great?
What pictures or fonts would you like on your GFX(Use links to picture)?
Where would you like the text or pictures in the GFX?
Give a description of how you would like it to look:
What else would you like on your GFX?(Anything else, or IGN if you want your skin in it):
Anything extra?:
Have you subscribed to my PMC and YouTube channels? If not you will not receive the FREE GFX(Links at bottom of post):
What kind of credit will you give me?(Description, In a video, in add channels sidebar section, ect):

Skin Pose Request
Click to reveal
IGN:
Pose:
Item in hand:
Background(link to picture):
Text?:
Anything else:

Please subscribe to my youtube channels and planet minecraft account to recieve this! Thanks!

Thanks for requesting and helping me get better!

Links:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xbaconbitz4x Gaming Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/baconbitzgfx Graphics Channel
xBaconBitz4x
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gnin
10/14/2013 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What is the link to your YouTube channel? : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0INz ... nBxMWdXS0w
How would you like to be contacted?(pm, email, post, ect): pm or skype (tyler.wong666.teehee)
What type of GFX would you like?(Thumbnail, Outro - Not animated, Avatar, YouTube Background): Youtube background
Would you like a speedart of the design?(If I have time to make it): Sure, why not
Do you mind if I add my own personal touch if the colors don't fit or it doesn't look great? Not one bit. This is your creation after all
What pictures or fonts would you like on your GFX(Use links to picture)? any font is good with me
Where would you like the text or pictures in the GFX? At the bottom (text)
Give a description of how you would like it to look: The background is a bunch of stormy clouds and a lightning bolt is going down the middle where a pig in a leather cap is flying on the middle of it. The text can say, 'awesomeness to the next level' (all of it is pixelated) (if you need more detail please pm or skype me)
What else would you like on your GFX?(Anything else, or IGN if you want your skin in it):
Anything extra?: I might want my skin's head faded out in the clouds behind the pig. (I will pm you the link to my skin)
Have you subscribed to my PMC and YouTube channels? If not you will not receive the FREE GFX(Links at bottom of post): I am subscribing right now as I type this.
What kind of credit will you give me?(Description, In a video, in add channels sidebar section, ect): I would have you on my recommended channels, I could host you on some of my episodes, you will be put in the description of all my videos. I can also make a video thanking you and telling my (future) subscribers to follow you.

Thanks so much for reading this and I hope that you will gain lots of success and glory with your art.
xBaconBitz4x
10/14/2013 2:30 pm
Bump. Reopening!
iProGamR
08/14/2013 4:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
What is the link to your YouTube channel? : www.youtube.com/user/mrrhysplayz
How would you like to be contacted?(pm, email, post, ect):Is skype ok?
What type of GFX would you like?(Thumbnail, Outro - Not animated, Avatar, YouTube Background): outro please
Would you like a speedart of the design?(If I have time to make it): Ok
Do you mind if I add my own personal touch if the colors don't fit or it doesn't look great? Not at all
What pictures or fonts would you like on your GFX(Use links to picture)? Please can I have THE BIRTH OF A HERO font
(Ad link removed)
Also a minecraft cookie
(Ad link removed)
Where would you like the text or pictures in the GFX?Please can I have the cookie in the upper right corner and the text in the upper left saying 'Subscribe for cookies!' then can I have 2 box's one that says Previous video and the other that says random video
Give a description of how you would like it to look:can I have 2 box's one that says Previous video and the other that says random video. A blue to a slighly lighter blue gradient background. And can the whole thing have red border please!
Anything extra?:
Have you subscribed to my PMC and YouTube channels? If not you will not receive the FREE GFX(Links at bottom of post): Yes
What kind of credit will you give me?(Description, In a video, in add channels sidebar section, ect): Sidebar and background
Ninniy
08/13/2013 11:48 pm
Level 46 : Master Dragonborn
What is the link to your YouTube channel? : http://youtube.com/DatWafer
How would you like to be contacted?(pm, email, post, ect): PM
What type of GFX would you like?(Thumbnail, Outro - Not animated, Avatar, YouTube Background): Youtube One channel art
Would you like a speedart of the design?(If I have time to make it): Sure.
Do you mind if I add my own personal touch if the colors don't fit or it doesn't look great? Sure, I don't mind.
What pictures or fonts would you like on your GFX(Use links to picture)? God of war in red text saying DatWafer, with this as the background http://i.imgur.com/N9HTK6E.jpg
Where would you like the text or pictures in the GFX? In the middle. The picture as the background.
Give a description of how you would like it to look:
What else would you like on your GFX?(Anything else, or IGN if you want your skin in it): Make us look lost. IGNS: "Herobrine", "ninniy116", "MYMINECRAFT867","Xephrix"
Anything extra?: Nope, thank you!
Have you subscribed to my PMC and YouTube channels? If not you will not receive the FREE GFX(Links at bottom of post): Yes, I have subbed.
What kind of credit will you give me?(Description, In a video, in add channels sidebar section, ect): Sidebar section.
LTDragonz11
08/13/2013 9:53 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
Sorry, did not see it!
What is the link to your YouTube channel? : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpTTe ... ohX6qxTXig
How would you like to be contacted?(pm, email, post, ect): PM Or post
What type of GFX would you like?(Thumbnail, Outro - Not animated, Avatar, YouTube Background):Background
Would you like a speedart of the design?(If I have time to make it): Nah
Do you mind if I add my own personal touch if the colors don't fit or it doesn't look great?: Yeah! Totoally
What pictures or fonts would you like on your GFX(Use links to picture)? Whatever looks best for ya
Where would you like the text or pictures in the GFX?
Text: BigBoyzInc. We is professions
Click to reveal

Give a description of how you would like it to look: Just minecrafty, Hungergames, creative, survival blah blah
What else would you like on your GFX?(Anything else, or IGN if you want your skin in it): Well here are our IGNS: MamaSlime FredwardFearless dyazed3
Anything extra?: nah
Have you subscribed to my PMC and YouTube channels? If not you will not receive the FREE GFX(Links at bottom of post): Yes
What kind of credit will you give me?(Description, In a video, in add channels sidebar section, ect):Video

Thank you!
xBaconBitz4x
08/13/2013 8:51 pm
And everyone else I will get to work on those and let you know. Please be patient though
saurus411
08/13/2013 5:53 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
What is the link to your YouTube channel? : http://www.youtube.com/user/Saurus411
How would you like to be contacted?(pm, email, post, ect): Pm
What type of GFX would you like?(Thumbnail, Outro - Not animated, Avatar, YouTube Background): youtube banner
Would you like a speedart of the design?(If I have time to make it): sure!
Do you mind if I add my own personal touch if the colors don't fit or it doesn't look great? I dont mind at all
What pictures or fonts would you like on your GFX(Use links to picture)?
Click to reveal

Where would you like the text or pictures in the GFX? text in the middle, pic on the side
Give a description of how you would like it to look: Whatever you think best
What else would you like on your GFX?(Anything else, or IGN if you want your skin in it): text as Saurus411 in green if possible
Anything extra?: nope
Have you subscribed to my PMC and YouTube channels? If not you will not receive the FREE GFX(Links at bottom of post): yes
What kind of credit will you give me?(Description, In a video, in add channels sidebar section, ect): in the about section and in featured channels
SmashincowMC
08/13/2013 5:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Thats my banner but could you also do me a avatar like yours?
SmashincowMC
08/13/2013 5:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: Alex_MinesGold
Pose: kinda in a sprinting pose
Item in hand: Bow
Background(link to picture):www.fanpop.com/clubs/random/images/17506483/title/cool-background-photo
Text?: Welcome to SmashinCoW's Studio! take a seat...
Anything else: nothing
LTDragonz11
08/13/2013 5:24 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
Hello. I would love a Youtube banner for my new account. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSpTTe ... ohX6qxTXig . Anyways, I would like this to be on it(without the text)
Click to reveal

I would like the text to be BigBoyzInc. We is professions.
You can use any color scheme you would like. And once again, thanks!
xBaconBitz4x
08/13/2013 8:49 pm
Could you please copy and paste the request application?
xBaconBitz4x
08/13/2013 1:00 am
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome