FREEE server advertising video (30 seconds)

jeykuo's Avatar jeykuo12/18/14 8:32 pm
1 emeralds 884 4
12/23/2014 9:55 pm
jeykuo's Avatar jeykuo
Hey guys!

I haven't played minecraft in a very long time but I am calling to the community once again!

I am currently teaching myself how to edit videos/create intros for my future advertising job.

The videos would be 30 seconds long, all with unique intros and your choice of my choice of music. There would be no boring talking in the video but sped up gameplay and parts of your server. It would be fast with large letter fonts.

If you own/help out with a minecraft server and would like a 30 second long minecraft video please add me on skype @kuojey

I used to operate a server as well and know how hard it is to advertise without skilled help. It would feel really great to give back to the community.

All servers are welcome!

I am doing this for Free so once again contact me @kuojey on skype

Cheers gentlemen.
jeykuo
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2014 9:55 pm
jeykuo
Bump Guys!

Looking for more projects

Here's an example of one of my works.

It's unlisted on youtube so don't spread it around, the owner never even ended up using the video which was very dissapointing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQrQ2c ... 2-bMTw1QQg
12/23/2014 5:10 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
MineCraftExServer
Hello,

I sent a request to you on skype with the following message for your reference:
"Hey, I read that you were doing free youtube video advertising videos? I think that's great! I'd love to be apart of this and I think your doing a great thing. I will even be willing to pay you for your services. Hope you accept my request and thanks again!"
12/19/2014 10:00 pm
jeykuo
I am not putting this on my youtube

My job is to make a stunning advertisement video for you to upload to wherever you please.

I am currently working on 4 projects atm.

Looking for more people to help!
12/19/2014 3:53 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IamNoob
Can I see your youtube channel?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome