* Get Your Own Website Made *

PandemicMoon08's Avatar PandemicMoon087/27/13 10:07 am
1 emeralds 242 1
7/27/2013 3:36 pm
m0nkeywrench's Avatar m0nkeywrench
Welcome to Project Grant

Project Grant is a project run by myself in order to get more famous* Minecrafters a website they should be proud of (No Webs or Weebly.) I will create a personalized plan for everyone who gets accepted** to meet their needs on what they want on their website.

*Who can get one?

I can't offer this to everyone, as it would take up all my time. However anyone who feels like they are fairly popular/have a popular project, I encourage to apply. While I can not set standards on who might get accepted**, I can say that people who meet these requirements are sure to get one (You do not need to meet these to get one, this just says if you do meet these, you are guaranteed**** to get one).
  • * You are level 60+ on pmc.

• * You have 1,000+ subs on youtube.

• * You are a staff member on PMC*****

• * You have a project(Mod, blog, skin, server, ect.) with over 1,000+ views and/or with 100+ diamonds

What do you want from me?

Nothing. All I ask (and this is not required) is that I am publicly made your official website dev and you put a link to this post somewhere people will see it.

***How can I get one?

You can apply below using this format. For the domains you can chose to buy a domain or use a free .tk one. For hosting you can either buy hosting or use 000webhost (free but not recommended).
Screen Name:
Why are do you feel you are famous:
What features do you want on your website (e.g. forums, wiki, text, pictures, video's, ect.):
Domain plan:[I will buy my domain] [I will use a free .tk]
Hosting plan:[I will buy hosting] [I will use 000webhost]

After you apply I will pm you if you got accepted. If there is anything I left out, let me know.
Thanks,
Pandemic Moon

****While supplies (My time) lasts
*****This is not a bribe, I feel since you have worked hard to get this position, you also deserve it. I will not hold any action on pmc against you.
PandemicMoon08
Level 24 : Expert Network