OPEN REQUESTS Halloween themed humanoid skins

whozclover's Avatar whozclover9/29/21 3:56 pm history
10/10/2021 5:29 am
whozclover's Avatar whozclover
Hey! I'm making Halloween themed skins off of your skins! :] These are requests so if I don't do yours or you don't give me stuff to work with its nothing personal :] Takes a week at most! Heres an example of my work :]
whozclover
Level 18 : Journeyman Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2021 12:21 amhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
This is a bit unconventional, but could you try making a skin to be used for a custom ghost? It will basically be a player skin, but it will be put in a texture pack and made into custom mob for a datapack. I am looking for a floating specter of some kind, whether it is a generic spook or the ghost of a dead girl of your design. Since I am mapping the texture to items held by armorstands, you can use transparency. The ghost shouldn't have legs (leave them and the bottom of the body blank) and instead fades away at the bottom of the torso.

I plan to make the whole thing translucent and make the bottom fade out, but if you would like to do the transparency yourself you can use it to emphasize certain details. Since you normally can't make transparent skins, I don't think PMC's tool lets you see how it would look with transparency. If you want to see how it will look while you're working on it, you can send me a draft and I'll show you.

Oh, I should probably decide on a color palette. Plain white and light grey wouldn't look to good, so try using white and various shades of light blue.
10/10/2021 5:29 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Botanist
whozclover
ok i love that ill leave all the transparency to you :] it might take me a bit though! please talk privately for more info?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome