King_Of_Nether's Real life Graphics shop!

King_Of_Nether's Avatar King_Of_Nether10/10/11 4:51 pm
10/10/2011 5:00 pm
King_Of_Nether's Avatar King_Of_Nether
I'm sure you all see all these fancy graphics made on photoshop and flash, but I'm gonna tackle the graphics market by drawing in real life since I can't afford £1000 software.
Tell me what you want, be it an architectural design of something, cool writing, logos - the kind of stuff you might expect computer graphics makers to design and i'll hand draw it, and then either scan or take a picture of it for you to see and use.

Of course this takes time and I have to study at the moment, but I will try do complete all of them, and maybe draw better on paper than some do on computers.

I WILL NOT DRAW PICTURES, JUST GRAPHICS! I AM A GRAPHICS ARTIST, NOT A DOODLER!

I will try to complete them from about Wednesday onwards, and will do them in any order I want, also don't be afraid to give me something unusual or difficult, I need to get better at this stuff for GCSE.

Thanks, King_Of_Nether
King_Of_Nether
Level 31 : Artisan Spider Rider