Looking For Animator and skin creator

Kirito2424's Avatar Kirito242411/28/14 2:39 am
1 emeralds 818 6
11/29/2014 9:57 pm
PeacePandaTNT's Avatar PeacePandaTNT
HELP WANTED PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone im Kirito2424 and im looking for someone who can make a youtube intro animation and make a awesome custom skin for me and have it star in the animation ive tried a couple times to make a skin and a animation all have turned out failures i really would like some help if you need to contact me in the subject please email Kik Or send me a msg on skype Ill be grateful for your help in this and you will be mentioned on my youtube channel please help one gamer to another

Kik: Kirito2424

Email:KiritoKtheGamer@Gmail.com
Kirito2424
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PeacePandaTNT
11/29/2014 9:57 pm
I'd love to help out with making skins, I enjoy it and it isn't a waste of time, just an entertainment. Be elaborate on the skins you would like, and I will make it.
(I am better at making girls skin)
DarthNexxus
11/28/2014 4:42 am
Level 35 : Artisan Architect
I can help you out. Turns out, I'm looking for a job just like this. I can make you A nice 1.8.1 skin, with high detail. Free of charge as well and i work fast. I just need to know what you need in the the hole animation thing. I can do it i just need more info just msg me and we can work somthing out im sure.
TheGreenBunny
11/28/2014 4:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I can design you a skin just tell me how do you want it to look, is it male or female, and all details. For animating, you will need to find someone else
rotarydial
11/28/2014 4:32 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
If you want a high-definition shaded skin I recommend requesting it from a good skinner who takes requests. If you can't find any then you can use a shading base (The best bases are by Kefka, since he made a tutorial on how to use them and made a few that are free to use) and just make a skin with those c:
DestructionE
11/28/2014 3:52 am
Level 31 : Artisan Magical Girl
I can help with the animation if you can give me more details, preferably in a pm. When I say more details I mean a more exact description of the animation, or if you don't have a complete idea for the animation, just things that you want to definately be in it, wether it is in a set was or in a way of my choosing. I am also about to start another one so it might take a little while, if you don't need it by a certain time.

-arceus_the
Hinata7300
11/28/2014 2:50 am
Animating and skin designing can be pretty hard i know i cant do it but i bet you that someone will be willing to help you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome