Making Custom Bukkit Plugins [FREE]

ShadowCatEXE's Avatar ShadowCatEXE6/26/14 11:33 pm
7/8/2014 3:10 am
ShadowCatEXE's Avatar ShadowCatEXE
I will be making bukkit plugins for anyone who wants one! I will only do a few requests at a time to limit my work, and when it's done, I'll update the post with the persons name and what they requested.

I'f you don't see your name in this post after a little while, that means I have either not gotten to it yet, or it's not done.[/center][/b]

Application
Name:
Plugin Name:
Description (About the plugin):
Do you want other people to use it? (Yes/No):

Things I don't Make
- Minigames
- MMO role-play type things
- Custom mobs (Can be exceptions)
- Adding MySQL database support.

If I cannot make something, I won't make it. But if I feel I might be able to, I'll try.. But there won't be any guarantee it will be done.

I will not make anything that has already been made by the bukkit community supported on bukkit.org.
ShadowCatEXE
Level 31 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2014 10:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Banana Doctor
Name: Nick
Plugin Name: SwearChange
Description (About the plugin): A chat plugin. Owner of server can config certain words to be automatically changed in chat. For example, F*CK would be changed to, say, fluff, so people say wtf into chat but others read it as what the fluff. I have looked everywhere for a plugin that does this but none exist. Please help by developing this!
Do you want other people to use it? (Yes/No): Sure
Please PM me your response. I am horrible at keeping track of topic links...
07/08/2014 3:10 am
ShadowCatEXE
Finished the plugin! PM'd you with the download.

For anyone else who wants it.. IT's here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/bukk ... wear-word/
07/07/2014 7:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kydoesmcxbox
Name: kydoesmcxbox or Ky
Plugin Name: War
description (About the plugin): there would be two sides of a map and on one side would be one team and on the other side another team with a small pvpzone in the middle. On both sides will be a survival area where u can build and mine and stuff. and finally the twist, On the other teams side u get Slowness 2 and mining fatigue 1.
Do you want other people to use it? (Yes/No): No
07/07/2014 9:38 pm
ShadowCatEXE
This is basically a "minigame" which requires arenas and teams. I don't do minigames as stated in my post.

Even though if I was going to make this, there wouldn't be enough explanation about the plugin. I would need more info (ex: Objectives, Would you like the arenas to be stored in a config, Would people be killing each other for something..)

I suggest making an account on bukit.org, go to their forums > plugin requests section and make a post.
07/05/2014 4:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
MaxBFalcon
I find it funny how so many people want plugins that already exist.. Like WorldEdit, ScoreBoardStats, WorldGuard, and CraftBook.

I mean, come on guys, at least do a little digging first lol.
07/05/2014 7:26 pm
ShadowCatEXE
I think people just like the idea of "Custom".
07/07/2014 8:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
BiosWorld
ScoreBoardStats does not work for 1.7.9. And if you look, we want more than what that plugin has to offer
07/05/2014 1:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
an0nym0usplay3r
The signs from essentials (shop signs, warp signs, free signs). I want certain signs to be accessible only by members of certain groupmanager groups.
07/05/2014 4:27 pm
ShadowCatEXE
You should already be able to do that with the permissions essentials comes with.If I were to have certain [buy/sell/warp/etc..] signs to only be used by only certain groups, thats means for every item, warp you have, I will have to add permissions.

Thats the only way I can think of doing it.
07/04/2014 10:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Karbru
Name: Zac skype:tree32147
Plugin Name: Breath underwater.
I want a plugin where if you have the permissions. you can breath underwater.. without doing a command.
Do you want other people to use it? (Yes/No): Yes im fine if people use it.
07/05/2014 4:26 am
Level 1 : New Network
ReeceMC
Just use Essentials. There is a section where it disables drowning
07/05/2014 12:16 am
ShadowCatEXE
Done! You can download it HERE!
07/04/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
an0nym0usplay3r
Hey, i wanted something that could be incorperated with groupmanager.

name:an0nym0usplay3r

plugin name: Doesn't matter to me

Description: signs that can only be used by players in a certain group. For example, team 1 can use [free] team1stuff , but cant use [free]team2stuff. If there is already support for this with essentials, then i apologize, but i can't find it.

other people can use it sure, sharing keeps the community booming.
07/04/2014 8:53 pm
ShadowCatEXE
What signs are you talking about?

The best way I can think of doing this without any info of what plugin you want to use this for, is permissions.
07/04/2014 1:31 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mountaineer
grpevh
Name: Garrett

Plugin Name: Invisible Wall, iWalls, InvisBarriers, whatever you want

Description: Add invisible walls/blocks/barriers that can only be added by admin or ops. The command could be /set barrier or something like that.

Do you want other people to use it?: It's up to you. I'm totally fine with others using it
07/04/2014 8:56 pm
ShadowCatEXE
What would I be using for the barriers? Is there a certain block id that is invisible? Unless you'll be using a custom texture pack with a block that has no texture..

This should be possible. If I do make it, I would be using the worldedit api for area selection.
07/04/2014 1:25 pm
BiosWorld
Name: Craiie
Plugin Name: CustomGUI
Description (About the plugin): Hello, we are looking for a 1.7.9 plugin that will add a scoreboard on the side of each player's screen showing how many times they've died, how many of a mob they have killed and with the bar customizable to only have a number of mobs on it. Yes, we want a thing for each mob but we only want each mob at a certain time. We would also love if you could add their name ontop for each player how it is in the chat or per group configuration.
Do you want other people to use it? (Yes/No): Yes, a lot of people want this
07/04/2014 9:01 pm
ShadowCatEXE
This should be easy. But I would be using configs for keeping the players stats. Also, I'm not sure on how to make the scoreboard switch with names. But I could try that.

Also, could you clarify what you mean by "We would also love if you could add their name ontop for each player how it is in the chat or per group configuration".
07/07/2014 5:57 pm
BiosWorld
For example, If we change their name to a nickname or their group name with Permissions or GroupManager, their name will change to what it is in the chat.
06/27/2014 2:37 pm
ShadowCatEXE
[Voxel]
Epicballzy
[Voxel]Name: Dan - Skype: Noobasaurus-
Plugin name = CustomCrafts
desc= i would like the possibility to craft custom items with a customizable name/lore, possibly with block ids. for example:
Result:
name: "&6holy grass block"
lore1:This is the first lore
lore2: this is the second lore
lore3: this is the 3rd lore
and also the ability to remove vanilla crafting's. if that is possible, kinda forget.
Do you want other people to use it? = i don't really care. up to you ^_^

If you're asking if I can make custom items with custom metadata(Names, Lore) work in custom recipes... It won't work. Bukkit doesn't support custom recipes affiliated with the use of items with custom metadata. Sorry

It does. http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/f1f7recipes (this ones incompatible with a few)

So you just want a recipe that will create a custom item? If so, then I didn't read your request clearly..
06/27/2014 12:48 pm
[Voxel]
Epicballzy
desc= i would like the possibility to craft custom items with a customizable name/lore, possibly with block ids. for example:
Result:
and also the ability to remove vanilla crafting's. if that is possible, kinda forget.

If you're asking if I can make custom items with custom metadata(Names, Lore) work in custom recipes... It won't work. Bukkit doesn't support custom recipes affiliated with the use of items with custom metadata. Sorry

It does. http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/f1f7recipes (this ones incompatible with a few)
06/27/2014 12:14 pm
ShadowCatEXE
Result:

06/27/2014 4:42 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Prism Network
Name: Vladimir
Plugin Name:Auto Broadcaster
I want it to be able to auto broadcast msges to ALL players on server on set interval and to be fully customizable with all color codes. Reason why i am asking for this because others dont work for my server or are not updated.
06/27/2014 12:19 pm
ShadowCatEXE
AutoMessage should do the same thing. Customisable messages, custom intervals, colour code support, message randomization... It's updated to work on 1.7.9.

If this won't work on your server, then anything I make, won't work.
06/27/2014 4:35 am
[Voxel]
Name: Dan - Skype: Noobasaurus-
Result:
06/27/2014 4:15 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
TheVoidNet
Name: Josh Boylen - Skype: jeb1100
Plugin Name: NoFire or NoWheat
Description (About the plugin): I just need a simple plugin where people can't put out fire or can't destroy hoed dirt by jumping on it.
06/27/2014 12:30 pm
ShadowCatEXE
I can work with not letting people take out fire, but I'm pretty sure can't make something so people can't trample hoed dirt... But I'll see what I can do.
06/27/2014 3:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
ClarityUnleashed
And the girl went Bumpay Bump all the way home.
06/27/2014 1:38 am
ShadowCatEXE
Bump
06/26/2014 11:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
Warlock315
I've been searching for developers for a while, and I'm glad I came across your post. I have a slightly larger project in mind, so would you be able to discuss it over Skype?
06/26/2014 11:45 pm
ShadowCatEXE
Could you give an idea of what you have in mind?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome