Mini game lobby

Andejak's Avatar Andejak12/20/14 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 126 1
12/20/2014 6:08 pm
Andejak's Avatar Andejak
Hey there, folks!
I'm a bored guy, who'se main entertainment is to refresh facebook & youtube, hoping for somebody to post, share or like something new, i haven't seen yet. Seems quite boring in your eyes? In deed it is! Therefor i've decided to try to build a minigame in Minecraft. I already have the ideas and such for the game, but.. I'm a terrible builder. I'd love, if somebody could build, at least to start off with, a lobby for me! It doesn't need to be something extraordinarily big, i just want it to be like a room for people to spawn in, choose their character and maybe have a little section off, for admin controls (Not necessary, i might just do this with books!) - So literally no more than maybe a 20x20 lobby area, which can be seperated into 2 (or maybe more, but not needed) parts for teams.

I may request help with some few commands, maps/levels, ideas etc, so stay tuned! I'm also gonna start a project at some point, so people can make inputs etc. for the game, and i'll put a link to the project in this post!
Andejak
Level 40 : Master Pony