Need a City for Server.

TecrzCraft's Avatar TecrzCraft11/19/12 11:01 pm
12/5/2012 11:02 am
Deadpangod5's Avatar Deadpangod5
hey need a nice city for my server.
You must be a good builder with imagination.
I need it really big. Must look nice. Paying 15$ to 30$ depending on how good it is
TecrzCraft
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Deadpangod5
12/05/2012 11:02 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Oh and if you don't really like it in the end then I'll help you take it down if I can
Deadpangod5
12/05/2012 11:01 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I can build it in server for you, and change anything you want, if you want a building to look specifically like something, you give me the designs or something, I'll build it. I can build skyscrapers or houses and probably anything in between, I'm not good with domes though, I can build pretty fast. The only two things I require is no griefing, trolling, (well trolling is probably ok) and definitely no Herobrine, I'm dead scared of him after he invade and almost took over one of my worlds, like every time I see a picture of him it reminds me of the battles, and almost causes me to scream at the top of my lungs. Other then that I'm pretty good, and if I don't get too annoyed (happens ALOT) I'll probably do it for free
camwhy
11/20/2012 10:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
ok do u want me to build it off the server and you edit it in or what? i can do it and it would be really nice i promise...when do u need it by?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome