!!Need custom Texture pack!!

yonnnnnnn's Avatar yonnnnnnn7/22/14 5:01 am
1 emeralds 156 1
7/23/2014 3:53 am
yonnnnnnn's Avatar yonnnnnnn
Hey I'm making a server and I'm hopping to make an original very interesting server that includes mini games and factions and i would like a custom texture pack. It is going to be a texture pack based on the Kimberly (located in Australia in the state of WA or western Australia) i would like squid to be changed into salt water crocodiles and i would like people to send me links to the download for the texture pack so i can test the best one will win a staff position on the server a statue at spawn dedicated to you and all credit will go to you. Please do some research into the Kimberly and make an awesome texture pack for us. if you would like to apply for a permanent Artist for our server go here server-staff-builders-developers-and-website-developers-needed-t418975.html i think this is a really promising idea as i don't think anyone has done this yet if you are a good builder also visit the link as we could use a hand building.
I hope i have provided enough information if you need more please pm me and i will provide any additional information
Please PM me if interested!
Thanks
-yonnnnnnn
yonnnnnnn
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger