Need suburb homes (for city)

Mediocrity At Best's Avatar Mediocrity At Best5/30/15 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 205 2
5/31/2015 2:26 am
serdarminecraft's Avatar serdarminecraft
Some would say that I am jus,t to lazy to make a few hundred homes, and those few people are correct. In other words, I need you guys to (who ever it may be) to take a amazingly spectacular shot at making some homes. They do not need to be the most perfect build but put effort into it.

What are the basics that i desire to be so?

*Must be either a suburban home or an apartment
*Must be a newer style (no medieval, rustic ect.)
*Effort must be put into it. No wooden block boxes
*At minimum, must have complete home done, if you don't do interier and/or outside decoration, that will be fine.
*No buildings made of diamond or gold or whatsnot, you can use them, but not as the main source block.
*Don't make it to small, nor to big, something that would house 4 peopple irl

Other than that,you are in control. You can do as many as you want idk. But keep in mind that it may not make it at the end. I will give credit and I may edit it as well. You shall see this soon, not anytime soon, but soon.

Please ask me if you have questions,

here is my email, in case you must send this way...
blackbrickmountains@gmail.com

Thank you..
Derps
Mediocrity At Best
Level 48 : Master Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2015 2:26 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
RealSilk
Sir_DerpsSome would say that I am jus,t to lazy to make a few hundred homes, and those few people are correct. In other words, I need you guys to (who ever it may be) to take a amazingly spectacular shot at making some homes. They do not need to be the most perfect build but put effort into it.

*At minimum, must have complete home done, if you don't do interier and/or outside decoration, that will be fine.
*No buildings made of diamond or gold or whatsnot, you can use them, but not as the main source block.

Other than that,you are in control. You can do as many as you want idk. But keep in mind that it may not make it at the end. I will give credit and I may edit it as well. You shall see this soon, not anytime soon, but soon.

Thank you..
Derps

HOLY COW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

I FINALLY GET TO WASTE MY TIME ON BUILDING HUNDREDS OF HOMES FOR AN UN EXPLAINED REASON!

05/30/2015 11:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Sir_DerpsSome would say that I am jus,t to lazy to make a few hundred homes, and those few people are correct. In other words, I need you guys to (who ever it may be) to take a amazingly spectacular shot at making some homes. They do not need to be the most perfect build but put effort into it.

Thank you..
Derps

HOLY COW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

I FINALLY GET TO WASTE MY TIME ON BUILDING HUNDREDS OF HOMES FOR AN UN EXPLAINED REASON!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome