Needing an Intro for my YT channel?

xXMinecraftPRO42Xx's Avatar xXMinecraftPRO42Xx11/25/14 11:26 am
11/25/2014 4:54 pm
IDKCharlie's Avatar IDKCharlie
I would like someone to make me a 3D intro with my Minecraft skin in it : http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/teen-headphones-assassin-creeper-hoodie-blue-anything-that-attracts-you-guys-to-look-at-this-skin-ssssssssssssssssssssssss-like-diamond-share-subscribe-light-blue-/, With this song in it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8V0ag3c-HA&list=UUJ6td3C9QlPO9O_J5dF4ZzA , With me PvP'ing with my Channel name above, theIndustrialGamer42 If someone could do this, they would be able to do a whole series with me... Thanks!
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
Level 24 : Expert Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Skeeloton
11/25/2014 4:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dude. Why do most of your skins have tags in the title.

u wunt attention?
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 4:33 pm
Meh
IDKCharlie
11/25/2014 4:54 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
Please use the little quote button in the top right. Thank you.

Now in terms of your stuff. Nothing works here. Skin is cool, like it's not pathetically-colored or boring, but it isn't unique, as others have said. I honestly don't care about skin in terms of whether that makes a channel good or not, but it's just a cosmetic thing. Furthermore, may I ask why you choose to have "Industrial" in your channel name? The name should represent you and the things you'll be doing. So if you plan to do Industrialcraft mod primarily or games like Robocraft that would make sense. Vanilla Minecraft and many other games, not so much. I share a YouTube channel with 2 others and our channel name is very "general" but works. It's Videogenic. That simply means the production of videos (using English class vocabulary roots). And producing videos is what we do. That's an example. Now create your own.

Furthermore, I do not know what you plan to do in terms of videos. Many games, or just Minecraft, or even narrower, a single, specific thing in Minecraft (PvP, Survival, Hunger Games, etc.). The first one is good, the second one is ok, the third one sucks. I never even consider subscribing to a channel that only does one specific thing in a single game. I'm sure I'm not alone. I HATE all the YouTube channels I see dedicated to Hunger Games. There are so many. *Note that I don't hate them as people, I just hate their channels and videos <3*

Now I know this is a lot to read, but I feel like I summed up everything I felt like I needed to. Basically, fix your channel name so it's more catchy, as that is one of the two most important parts of a YouTube channel (the other being entertaining videos, obviously). And more cosmetically, a more unique skin. Hope this helps.
I would like a link to your channel when you can. PM or right here. I like giving advice and feedback, and I try to do so in a nice way <3<3<3

If you took the time to read this, thank you, lol.
Mynho
11/25/2014 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheIndustrialCrafter?
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 12:12 pm
Does "Industrial Teratoid" that sounds good?
Duckgod
11/25/2014 12:08 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
1. My skins are jokes
2. Teen skin, unoriginal
3. TheIndustrialGamer42, hasn't everybody put Gamer in their username?
4. Nearly EVERYONE has done pvp minecraft before.
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 12:06 pm
AND people must've been copying my design because i have made this skin design originally.
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 12:05 pm
I tried to make it TheIndustrialGamer but it wouldn't let me.
AcoeerDesigns
11/25/2014 12:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
My name is letters from my real first and last name matched together. Try something like that.
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 12:02 pm
Because no offense, I looked at your skins, they don't seem to be as good as that one
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 12:01 pm
Whats wrong with the skin, And what should my Channel name be then?
xXTheArcherXx
11/25/2014 4:35 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
It's okay, but it's very generic and could use some shading. If you want to be successful with your channel, I would advise not having a username with numbers in it unless its within the name. Also unique skins are a good plus.
AcoeerDesigns
11/25/2014 12:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I have seen so many types of that skin, have a unique one. Also have your name that represents you without numbers. People for some reason hate names with numbers and things like "xXYoloswagginsXx521" make it a name people can read easy.
Duckgod
11/25/2014 11:59 am
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
No offense, but the skin is ugly and the channel name could use some work.
xXMinecraftPRO42Xx
11/25/2014 11:57 am
Soo, Did i say 3D?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome