New Skin :)

ItsKaityBaby's Avatar ItsKaityBaby6/28/17 11:43 pm
1 emeralds 141 1
7/12/2017 12:36 am
MOLTENONI's Avatar MOLTENONI
Hey so I'm gonna be starting youtube in a few months maybe, I'm hoping anyway, and I would love to have my own skin for it. I'm always just finding cute skins online but I don't want to have someone else's skin when I'm making videos, I don't feel that's quite fair.If anyone out there would be nice enough to make me a skin, I would really appreciate it

The skin I have right now I absolutely love but as I said, I don't really want to start youtube with someone else's skin. If I could make my own skin I would, but I'm super bad at it. The skin I have right now is a chibi with a pastel pink hoodie (I love pink) under a pair of overalls with a unicorn on the front (I love unicorns too) a bow at the top and pink shoes. It's been my favorite skin so far. But the skin of course doesn't like have to be similar. I'm not the pickiest when it comes to skins. I know this request has kinda been long sorry about that but thanks to anyone who decides to try I guess ^-^
ItsKaityBaby
Level 1 : New Crafter