Regarding a Minecraft Skin

TomasWolf's Avatar TomasWolf1/19/12 11:49 pm
1/31/2012 5:20 pm
TomasWolf's Avatar TomasWolf
Hello! This is my first posting on the Planet Minecraft servers, and I've decided to make it one about a Minecraft skin. You see, I have attempted making a skin a couple times before, both ending up in either failure or making a skin that I would never use myself. Because of this, I am now asking a more talented individual to make me a custom skin. Seeing as I am a furry, which you can probably guess from my username, I am going to go with one of the most generic ideas ever and ask somebody to make my Fursona in Minecraftian form.
Within my post I have included the most recent picture of my Fursona that I have available. It was made as a gift for me and my mate by a close friend of ours, and it hopefully provides enough of a description for you.
I'm relying on the generosity of this community, and if nobody is able to do this then that is okay. If somebody happens to feel extremely generous, then perhaps they could make a second skin for my mate as well, as he is in the same predicament. It's all up to you.

Thanks!
TomasWolf
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TomasWolf
01/31/2012 5:20 pm
I will admit, "Uncle Jennifer" made me lol.
TomasWolf
01/30/2012 8:42 pm
Whatever you say.
Epik_Erik
01/29/2012 6:48 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
i was going to make a skin for ya....but i think furries are a disgusting abomination that was puked into the universe by my firends uncle jennifer so....nahhhh
TomasWolf
01/29/2012 6:45 pm
It's nice, thank you.
Are we still waiting on the other contestant? Sheesh...
Strikerjacob
01/29/2012 1:38 am
Level 40 : Master Unicorn
I have edited it and it looks a lot smoother now, hope you like it!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/grey-wolf-request/
Strikerjacob
01/21/2012 2:44 pm
Hahaha
TomasWolf
01/21/2012 11:47 am
It looks good. Let's see what the other contestants made! *Puts on a game show host tuxedo*

Just call me... Bob Barker *Badum Tiss*
Strikerjacob
01/20/2012 9:04 pm
I have updated the skin, take a look!
TomasWolf
01/20/2012 2:41 pm
Sure, I'm going to end up using the best skin out of them all so think of it as a mini-competition if you want, with a slight reward and everything. To help some people out more I'm including an earlier version of my Fursona drawn by another friend (I'm not very good at art). Again, thank you so much for all of your generosity.
TaiserRY
01/20/2012 2:32 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Narwhal
Can i make a skin for you aswell? i can work on it now
TomasWolf
01/20/2012 2:30 pm
It's looking good! Only problem is that one of the eyes are wrong, which is my fault really. The picture I included has one eye closed so you can't see that it's actually a red color, instead of both eyes being grey. Aside from that it's an amazing job. Thank you so much.
Strikerjacob
01/20/2012 1:34 pm
Here is the grey wolf! Tell me if you want to change little things or anything! Thanks for the request.
TomasWolf
01/20/2012 1:41 am
Well, practice makes perfect! I'm sure that you and Striker's skins will both be excellent in their own ways.
bobisool59
01/20/2012 12:24 am
Level 21 : Expert Cake
I can try, I'm not that good at making skins (you can see the ones I made by clicking on my name) but I need the practice! Hopefully you will like the one I make!
TomasWolf
01/20/2012 12:20 am
Of course. Take your time on the skins if you must, and you can definitely put the skins up on your account for experience and feedback. It's the least I can do to repay you. Again, thank you for this.
Strikerjacob
01/20/2012 12:12 am
I can make both but not today okay? I like to keep my skins as good as possible and will it be alright if I post the skins on my account for experience and feedback?
TomasWolf
01/20/2012 12:06 am
Thanks go out to both of you for your warm welcoming and help. I'll definitely post on this forum more often if everybody's as nice as you guys. As for the skins, I can hardly wait!
Strikerjacob
01/20/2012 12:00 am
I will definitely make it for you! It will probably be tomorrow though.
KCUROV
01/19/2012 11:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
Furries FTW. And regarding the skin(s) I cant make/them it, sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome