Requesting Avatar/YouTube Banner

msromance345's Avatar msromance3451/13/14 1:04 pm
1 emeralds 133 3
1/13/2014 1:23 pm
msromance345's Avatar msromance345
YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/user/MsRomanceProductions
YouTube Banner Main Text: Romance Productions
YouTube Banner Sub Text: Making Creepers smile, one hug at a time
YouTube Banner pictures: My avatar hugging a creeper. If you would like to put that inside a heart you can, but it isn't really required.

Avatar: Me hugging a creeper in a small version is fine

Colors: Up to the artist

Other touches: Up to the artist

Notes: You will get credit at the top of my About Me section on youtube. So please include how you would like to be noticed. [First name, youtube name, whatever you want me to credit you as is what I mean.] I am a very patient gal. So you can take as much time as you need. If you need to get a hold of me for questions or concerns, you can reach me on YouTube, or at the links provided in my Planet Minecraft profile.

Thank you so much.
msromance345
Level 5 : Apprentice Network