♥(✿◠‿◠)♥ Rose Passion Skins CLOSED♥(◠‿◠✿)♥

Rose Passion's Avatar Rose Passion12/11/14 11:03 pm
1 emeralds 3.5k 110
11/27/2015 12:17 am
Rose Passion's Avatar Rose Passion
☜(*▽*)☞ Welcome Everyone To Rose Passion Skin Designs☜(*▽*)☞
I have been working on skins on and off for about 2 years now learning a lot about making skins. I have typically only made skins for myself and friends, but I have decided to join Planet Minecraft and start taking requests from others and showing my skins to all ≧ω≦

Planet Minecraft

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ I as of now will be taking any requests on skins and will do my best to get them made to the best of standards for all who request them. I ask everyone to keep in mind I may not get back to everyone right away on requests, but know I will be checking as often as I can and get as many requests out as possible as they come in☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

What I Will Need To Know For Your Skin Requests
(>◕‿◕)> Gender
(>◕‿◕)> Eye Color
(>◕‿◕)> Hair Color/Colors/Style
(>◕‿◕)> Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors
(>◕‿◕)> Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors
(>◕‿◕)> Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors
(>◕‿◕)> Theme/Style Of Skin
(>◕‿◕)> Theme or Style of skin is optional if you want to give me a good idea on what you want. If you want to maybe put a theme or bring a better understanding of the style you want for a skin please write a sort of theme or style so I can make your skin come to life and be what you imagined
(>◕‿◕)> Any extras please include at the end of the check points above this could be headsets, hats, jewelry, ect

Also keep in mind on the check list where it lists the extras after the items such as Hair, Shirt, ect you do not have to have multi colors or ideas those are posted just in case you want a bit more of a flare on colors or have a few different ideas for a skin

For all those requesting skins keep in mind the finished product will be posted on my profile, as well a link being posted here to the skin, tagged in the title marking it as a request and who the request was by

HERE

(っ◔◡◔)っ Don't forget to Sub to my profile for all new skins (っ(◔◡◔)っ Also don't forget once your skins are made please diamond and favorite them ◔◡◔

I hope everyone can give me time when it comes to requests and be patient at the pace I can get them done I normally can get about 1 skin done every few days, or as often as I can, and get them posted as soon as they get done Thanks everyone ^.^

I want everyone to know, even though I am taking requests there are times that I won't work on request for 1-4 days because I would like to make some of my own skins So if your skins aren't done right away, but you see I am posting non requests, it just means I am taking a little break from requests for my own imagination of skins
Rose Passion
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Rose Passion
11/27/2015 12:17 am
Due to RL issues I have not been able to be around for a very long time... I plan on making skins again but will not be able to fill any of the requests because of my RL work... I think you all for the remarkable support you have all given me when I first started.

Hugs
Rose
Rose Passion
04/15/2015 1:56 pm
!! Notice !! My mother is officially back to work and has recovered well from her surgery!!! I will be finally working on all requests that were given to me!!! I want to apologize to anyone that has been waiting for so long I really hope you all still look forward to your skins being created and I will have many requests done and posted again soon!!!!
Rose Passion
02/10/2015 4:05 pm
potatotoes_
02/02/2015 6:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
(>◕‿◕)> Gender : Female
(>◕‿◕)> Eye Color : Purple ! Any color purple.
(>◕‿◕)> Hair Color/Colors/Style : Brown, long flowy hair kind of type.
(>◕‿◕)> Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors : Could you actually make it like a sleeping onesie? Of any style. As long as it has purple/ black in it.
(>◕‿◕)> Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors
(>◕‿◕)> Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors
(>◕‿◕)> Theme/Style Of Skin
S7ewie
02/02/2015 4:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey Rose, I love your skin designs!
I've been looking for something quite specific for a while now and struggling to find an artist to do it (even paid). If you can find the time I'd really love you to have an attempt at it.

I'm basically looking for a minecraft me. To give you an idea here's my current skin..
http://oi61.tinypic.com/334848k.jpg
I made it myself but it's not very good, I basically found another skin and recoloured it and changed the head.

(>◕‿◕)> Gender: Male
(>◕‿◕)> Eye Color: Brown, but doesn't have to show the actual colour, as you can see my current has crazy eyes, I'll explain below.
(>◕‿◕)> Hair Color/Colors/Style: Dark Brown, short, kinda scruffy (shorter and less scruffy than my current.
(>◕‿◕)> Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: I think I'd like to stick with the hoodie, but can you make it look a bit less messy, and maybe try a navy blue? I also like the idea of the hoodie being open and showing a different shirt underneath, maybe a red and white stripe or something?
(>◕‿◕)> Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: I think they need to stay dark, darker than the hoodie. So if the hoodie is navy, they need to be black.
(>◕‿◕)> Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: Anything really, preferably a dark brown.
(>◕‿◕)> Theme/Style Of Skin: Its supposed to be me
(>◕‿◕)> Any extras: Okay here we go. If you can make it fit I often wear a brown belt with a silver oval buckle, if It doesn't work, don't worry about it. I'd really like some kind of inventor/steampunk style goggle on my forehead as I do a lot of redstone creations and building, kind of mad professor style. The eyes and mouth are supposed to reflect my slightly nuts personality. They don't have to stay, but if not can you do something similar, or at least make him look happy.

If you need anything else or want to discuss any ideas then please feel free to contact me

Thanks and good luck!
S7ewie
TherealcapesRcool
01/23/2015 8:37 pm
(>◕‿◕)> Eye: Brown
(>◕‿◕)> Hair Color/Colors/Style: Brown
(>◕‿◕)> Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: I would like a grey pull-over hoodie.
(>◕‿◕)> Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: Jeans
(>◕‿◕)> Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: Dark Blue, so darker than the jeans.
(>◕‿◕)> Theme/Style Of Skin: Caucasian skin color please.
(>◕‿◕)> Theme or Style of skin is optional if you want to give me a good idea on what you want. If you want to maybe put a theme or bring a better understanding of the style you want for a skin please write a sort of theme or style so I can make your skin come to life and be what you imagined
(>◕‿◕)> Any extras please include at the end of the check points above this could be headsets, hats, jewelry, ect: A bandanna over my mouth and a hood at the back.
Thanks so much!
Rose Passion
01/21/2015 9:55 am
Just an update for all it took about 2 weeks for me to get better from my strep but I am feeling much better and back on the saddle I will start working on all skin requests asap ^.^ thank you all for the support and patients
Rose Passion
01/10/2015 3:17 am
Just another update my mothers surgery was pushed back till march 2nd because she got sick and I have recently caught strep throat and have been sick as a dog
TomokoShimizu
01/10/2015 3:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
Feel better soon, Rose. Hope all goes well with your mother's surgery, too.
Rose Passion
01/10/2015 6:14 pm
Thank you so much for understanding ^>^
Chiaration
01/02/2015 1:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
What I Will Need To Know For Your Skin Requests
(>◕‿◕)> Gender : Male
(>◕‿◕)> Eye Color : Black
(>◕‿◕)> Hair Color/Colors/Style : hair black, asian ish
(>◕‿◕)> Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors : black hoodie with a green creeper at the back. Sleves will have fire fading in
(>◕‿◕)> Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors : Leggins will have blue fading in like the sleves
(>◕‿◕)> Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors : any colour will do
(>◕‿◕)> Theme/Style Of Skin : asian looking
(>◕‿◕)> Any extras please include at the end of the check points above this could be headsets, hats, jewelry, ect Add a headset to it if possible
Rose Passion
01/01/2015 1:21 am
I just want everyone to know things have been busy for me rl and I am not 100% sure if I can get all requests done in a timely manner I apologize for all but for the next about 2 months or so I will not be able to be around a lot due to RL and having to take care of my family. I apologize everyone and I hope you all can understand
TomokoShimizu
01/02/2015 9:51 am
Don't worry about it, darling, taking care of yourself and your family should come first before anything else, and I'm sure all of us here can wait for our skins. Besides, artists Shouldn't be rushed with their work anyway.
TheVoxelNetwork
12/24/2014 1:23 pm
Helloo....I have a question.Is my skin almost done?
Rose Passion
12/24/2014 1:50 pm
Please read your mail I emailed you on here about your skin
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 6:53 pm
DerawGaming what's your name on steam Is it the Pippi one?
DerawGaming
12/22/2014 6:59 pm
Yes it is ^^
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 7:06 pm
Accepted Sorry I didn't recognize the name and I was like (>‘o’)>
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 5:47 pm
Hehe yeah a lot of time, but its all worth it to make exactly what they wanted and know they love it
DerawGaming
12/22/2014 5:58 pm
Your are really nice of you :3
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 6:03 pm
I try my best Kindness goes a long way in my eyes and I wish to treat everyone with as much kindness as I possibly can
DerawGaming
12/22/2014 6:14 pm
I wanna be like you ^^ Btw, I think i added you on steam, not sure thought ^^
taterman88
12/22/2014 5:12 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Batman
This is super nice of you. I dont know how you do it. If I try to force myself to skin something Im not interested in it always turns out terrible.
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 5:16 pm
My inspiration to keep doing the skins is knowing how happy it honestly makes others to know hey she made me a skin according to exactly what I wanted Knowing i have made anyone who requests skins smile is what keeps me going on skins ^.^
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 5:07 pm
Biskit I have the base of your skin done The scarf will be chocolate chip cookie scarf since I see you like them I also will be adding in a surprise or two so I really hope you like the basic layout of the skin so far and its shading time now

iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
12/22/2014 6:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
That's really good so far! Thank you so much.
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 6:54 pm
I am glad you like it so far I should have it done tomorrow lots of baking this weekend and now I am putting together trays of goodies and what not now
DerawGaming
12/22/2014 5:17 pm
Nice!
Rose Passion
12/22/2014 5:30 pm
Thanks Just shading time which usually takes me a couple hours to get just right
DerawGaming
12/22/2014 5:36 pm
Wow o.o
Thats a lot of time!
DerawGaming
12/21/2014 8:46 pm
Thats nice to hear that you really like doing this and make people happy! keep up the work!
Rose Passion
12/21/2014 9:14 pm
Hehe thanks ^.^
DerawGaming
12/21/2014 6:30 pm
Hey, this is not your job, this is your free time, I can wait 3 months if thats needed, so just relax!
Rose Passion
12/21/2014 6:48 pm
ahahah true thanks for understanding Its just I get so excited working on skins for all those who want them ^.^ I love making others happy so I was just a little hyped up on excitment to get them done
Rose Passion
12/21/2014 4:44 pm
TheCreeperQueen:D take as long as you want.

Thanks for understanding Holidays are always realllly busy for me D:
TheCreeperQueen
12/21/2014 4:31 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
take as long as you want.
Rose Passion
12/21/2014 4:04 pm
I may of fibbed I have a lot of baking to do for this week so I am really behind D: I am sorry everyone I am trying my best Ill get them out as soon as possible D:
dlmerrifield
12/18/2014 8:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
skin
dlmerrifield
12/18/2014 8:46 pm
Thanks! Just wat I wanted, could u change it so that the normal part of the face is the over sing and the enderman part is the under skin?
Rose Passion
12/18/2014 8:53 pm
to be honest I really don't think it would make to much of a difference D: if I were to do that id have to redo the whole face again I did the enderman on top to make it look like it was consuming herobrine as you requested me to do.
Rose Passion
12/18/2014 8:16 pm
dlmerrifield your skin is done I really hope you like it

Full Skin Here
Rose Passion
12/18/2014 8:02 pm
Due to an overflow of skin requests I will not be taking any more until I have caught up with all the ones I have currently wanting to be made. I will inform everyone when I will be taking requests again, until further notice I need time to finish the requests I have before taking any more thank you all for understanding and the ones that are currently waiting for me to make theirs yours will be made as promised This not taking skin requests will not last any longer that at max 2 weeks Also keep in mind to read my very first post in the forum because I update it according to my RL schedule and it is important for everyone to read it every once and awhile so you know the status of my requests. Thank you all for understanding
Kayro
12/18/2014 7:38 pm
(>◕‿◕)> Eye Color: left eye Light blue, Right eye Crimson red.
(>◕‿◕)> Hair Color/Colors/Style: Blackish brown, style your chose.
(>◕‿◕)> Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: Black colored shirt with long sleeves
(>◕‿◕)> Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: this -> http://prntscr.com/5if3lv but in a beige color.
(>◕‿◕)> Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors; Black short shoes
(>◕‿◕)> Theme/Style Of Skin: /
(>◕‿◕)> Any extras please include at the end of the check points above this could be headsets, hats, jewelry, ect: could you include a Black headband on the head.

Thank you
Rose Passion
12/18/2014 7:58 pm
I will work on it as soon as possible keep in mind it will up to a week before it is made
FluffyflodaMC
12/18/2014 5:33 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color/Colors/Style: I'd like it to be brown with a teen haircut, please.
Shirt Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: I'd like it to be a bit green, and have redstone in the center. With a scarf, too please.
Pants Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: Average pants, as in gray.
Shoe Idea/Ideas/Color/Colors: Whatever a teen skin shoes look like
Theme/Style Of Skin: Modern, I dunno xD

Thanks!
Rose Passion
12/18/2014 5:46 pm
I will be working on it as soon as possible I either get one skin out every day or every other day so I expect yours in about a week
TomokoShimizu
12/17/2014 9:30 pm
Hi, I saw that you were taking skin requests!!

This one may be difficult, and I have been looking for someone to make if for a while now, so it's fine if you don't take it

Hair: Silver/white
Eye Color: Teal/blue
Shirt: valkyrie armour (Look to images, I can't explain this with words
Pants: Armour merges down into a white skirt
Shoes:white high socks/stockings with armoured boots
Circlet: Blue and grey armoured circlet to match the armour

image references, they were too big so I'm putting them as links
http://tuftsengineeringmentors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/lenessia-armor-weapon-log-horizon-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg

http://images.17173.com/2014/acg/2014/02/12/lhj0212nqs10s.jpg
Rose Passion
12/17/2014 9:41 pm
I will try to complete this request Keep in mind I may not be able to but I love a challenge... Know though there are a few requests still to get done before I can get to yours I will tell you at most a week if I can do your skin or not
dlmerrifield
12/17/2014 5:28 pm
Yay!
Rose Passion
12/17/2014 5:23 pm
dlmerrifield I will have your skin done tomorrow I am trying a new shading style on it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome