Skin Request!

_Cerberus_'s Avatar _Cerberus_7/27/18 8:40 am history
1 emeralds 203 4
8/2/2018 4:33 pm
Princess Cas's Avatar Princess Cas
Hi! I would like a custom skin made please.

I would like it to be a girl skin (alex model). I want mainly blacks, grays, whites and reds on it please. I also have a pretty creepy aesthetic, so maybe give it almost like a beetlejuice/creepy circus theme? Preferably with some black and white stripes somewhere in there. I don't care about hair length as long as it goes at least a little below the 'head area' and would really appreciate if you made the hair white. But if you think a different color would suit it better then use that. And I also kind of want it to reflect my Minecraft name a little, which is Cerberus, so maybe add a pair of devil horns and a tail or something? (I know he's technically a dog but I don't want animal ears). Or if you have a more creative idea than devil horns then add it by all means (or don't add it at all if you don't think it would work with the rest of the skin).

Thanks!

P.S: Multiple versions of this are always welcome, as I change skins pretty often ^-^
_Cerberus_
Level 1 : New Explorer