Skin Request! Inquire within

DyslexicGrampa's Avatar DyslexicGrampa10/11/13 8:03 am
1 emeralds 207 4
10/16/2013 3:33 am
DyslexicGrampa's Avatar DyslexicGrampa
Greetings, I run a Youtube channel and would like to start doing a minecraft series, since a lot of people who watch my videos know me IRL I would like to have a skin that looks familiar, I play airsoft and am often wearing my airsoft gear and was wondering if anyone could make a minecraft skin that looks like this...

My facemask, chest rig and camo pattern are essential. boots can be solid tan or black. Looking for high quality work.

Reward: All minecraft videos I make after the skin is done, I will post a link to your YT, Twitter, PMC Account ect. (Or whatever you want) on my videos and give you a recommendation at the end of every video and video description.

If your up for the challenge let me know! The sooner the better as I want to start moving from BF3 to minecraft videos as soon as possible. Thanks!
DyslexicGrampa
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon