Skinning Series: SkulltoVitch

Skullton's Avatar Skullton8/27/13 12:49 am
1 emeralds 125 2
8/28/2013 10:05 pm
Skullton's Avatar Skullton
*Do Note That this was misplaced in another topic and has been locked, I am sorry that I misplaced this...*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are Mine made by my other account HiroTheVillain, At:

http://www.minecraftskins.com/716035/HiroTheVillain/

I'd Post my skins here, but I'm to lazy to.

Surgeon

Slave

Professor

Scientist

Priest

Worlocke

For those of you Wondering, I was going to write a fan Lore about SkyTheKidRS, in a Minecraftia Universe where he was a King over his Butter Kingdom; Living in dimensions known as "Servers" (Creative, Eh?) and this one Server of a Universe where the water is Intoxicated with chemicals and "Magic" that turns the creatures that eat and drink the water Grey/Pale, like the People above. These people are slaves to a high ruling Tyrant known as Lord Witherton, and his side general Skullton Skulltovitch, (Me.) Using DNA collected by spies traveling in and out of the Nether Portals into other Servers, The Skulltovitch Scientists clone one being from every dimension to raise an large Group of Generals that lead armies of Skulltovitch soldiers, which are basically experimented on victims of the enslaved beings of the Skulltovitch. It's a long story that I'm working the kinks on, But I'll post soon enough.

So these Skins I've designed here are just some of the Cast for the Fan Fiction I've been working on, if anyone has any further Ideas or Skin Requests PM me; Also try to follow Me through:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/716035/HiroTheVillain/
For any good Skins I might Post Up. Also, I've been working on starting an army known as the SKULLTOVITCH ARMY; but again am still working the Kinks.

-Anyway, thanks for Listening. Skullton Out...
Skullton
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist