(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ❤ Skittle's Kisses Premium Skins ❤ ★~(◠‿◕✿)

Skittle Kisses's Avatar Skittle Kisses1/29/15 1:22 am
1 emeralds 3.4k 29
4/21/2015 6:26 pm
RainbowTreeKitty's Avatar RainbowTreeKitty
Hello my lovelies! Its Skittle Kisses Again. I

Today I am offering my services to make any skin at your request.

I will take...
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Girl skins

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Boy Skins

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Anime characters

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Cartoon Characters

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Your Persona

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧The real life you

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Famous people who are not Youtubers ,Other Famous Skinners, Famous Artists, Friends you know.

All you have to dooo... Is leave a nice little message down below.
There are some things I need to know though.

What I Will Need To Know For Your Skin Requests:

๑ ❀ A reference picture of what character you want me to create from head to toe ๑ ❀

๑ ❀ Give me pictures or a drawing for parts of a character that you want to go into one skin. ๑ ❀

๑ ❀Your Patience. It usually Takes me a minute to make your skins give or take about 1- 3 days just to make sure I didn't miss anything in the process :3 ๑ ❀

๑ ❀ If you want a skin you just made from scratch with no reference picture please tell me:
- The hairstyle you want and the hair colors.
- The clothes names precisely what color you want them and any other specific details. (For instance: a bow that goes on the collar of a shirt this will also)
- what type of shoes/ socks you want on the skin which will also include pattern on them
-The eye color of course and what style of eyes. If is a different pair of eyes from the 2x2 or the 4x2 I will need a reference for them.

Now for what I will not take:

๑ ❀ Recoloring/shading of a previous skin that you made.

๑ ❀Unshaded skins

๑ ❀ Skins that are generic

๑ ❀Revamps of skins I've made

๑ ❀Surprise me skins( skins with no details and need me to think on the top of my head.

๑ ❀ For reassurance that everyone who gets a skin will be satisfied, her is some of my previous work:
Newer Skin:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/ ... 8e6wlq.png

Hair Front:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/ ... 8daniu.png

Hair back:
http://zuritheangelicnaga.deviantart.co ... -506061225

The Pink skin is how I skin currently

If you are happy with your requests, Please sub to me and leave a Nice Comment below. (▰˘◡˘▰)
Skittle Kisses
Level 29 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 6:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
RainbowTreeKitty
Hair: Something like this: http://tinyurl.com/k6boyrl

Shirt: http://tinyurl.com/oqy3sgc with a pastel purple frosting donut on it? Optional, but wanted.

Eyes: A light brown color, please!

Pants: Black, high-waisted shorts.

Leggings: White knee-high leggings.

Shoes: Pastel purple sneakers, please!

Accessories: Black earrings and a choker if possible.

That's all I have! If you'd like, I can find something to do in return. <3
04/21/2015 6:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
RainbowTreeKitty
Bump!
02/25/2015 1:09 am
Level 1 : New Network
X_Heat
Hello Skittles, I see that you make amazing qualitied skins and is kind enough to actually open a shop for a opportunity to get one! I thank you very much for that <3

The skin I would like is:

The face and hair based off this character : http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnail ... mbnail.jpg

The clothing I want is just a regular T-shirt with Red and Orange stripes, with jeans and normal sneakers. (You can change it around to make it have a flame, heat feeling)

Overall, I want kinda a fiery feeling to this skin.

Thanks! <3
02/24/2015 10:47 pm
Level 43 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
SpowzyThePoet
sorry for no images for the back of this character from "Kabuki Quantum Fighter" (its my favorite game) but heres the site for it http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=sh ... =sr&sr=163
02/24/2015 9:44 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
Corcustos
Hello! Could you please do a skin for Yuki from Future Diary in god form? I haven't seen a good one of those on PMC yet, so I was hoping you could! I have your reference picture down below! The foot is a bit cut off, but I'm sure you know what a normal human foot looks like, right? Lol. Anyways. I know it's pretty simple, but I'm leaving it to you to make the black and other blackish colors look good and shaded. I looked at your other skins and can see that you are very much capable of doing so. Nice work btw! Anyways. Here's the reference. Thanks! Also, I would very much like it if the skin was 1.8. If you could do that I would very much appreciate it.

Click to reveal
02/23/2015 5:21 am
Level 34 : Artisan Ninja
AkirAssasin
I only need a part of a skin though:

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Full-Face-Helmets,52/Gravity/661-Comp-II-Full-Face-Helmet,3124

Please try to make the non-helm parts transparent and on the hat layer, but it's ok on the head layer too
02/23/2015 3:44 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
Kumazaki
Greetings Skittle Kisses!

Thank you for making a skin shop! I love your skill with hairstyling! I was wondering if you can make a skin of Tales of Zestiria Sorey/Slay? Here are the images!

The detail of the robe does not matter. All I care is the hair(that messy hair though!)

Thank you once again for opening the shop!
02/21/2015 7:01 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Would you be able to try my OC? Here's the link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/a-s ... r-meet-up/
02/21/2015 6:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SixBitThrowback
Hi, Skittle Kisses! First off I want to say I love you soooo much for doing this. <3

I am a server owner & Youtuber and I need a custom skin that is special to me. if you could surprise me with an amazing skin of anything! I would love you foreverrr. <3
02/21/2015 11:39 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Could you do Medli and Komali from Zelda: The Wind Waker?
Tried to get pictures from all angles..
Medli:
Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Komali:
Click to reveal

Click to reveal
02/19/2015 3:15 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
500poundsofnothing

I don't know, this guy?
02/19/2015 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lil_Bumblebee
Uh. First of all, I wanna tell you that your skins are AMAZING. I would like to request one from you. It's just a football (soccer) skin so it's kinda simple and i have a photo to show you.

Here's a link to the image (if it didn't show up) : http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/2035 ... Soccer.jpg

Instead of having 11 on the back of it can i have the number 7? You don't need to put the name of the player down since it's pretty much impossible.

For the hair it's an undercut which means the top is long whilst the sides and back is shaved (search up David Beckham for help) and the hair is black so to mimic the shaved sides I guess you can use a dark grey.

I'd like the eyes to be like the one you have (first link on your description thing) but I don't want a mouth.

Thanks and please take your time! I hope you have a wonderful day.
02/19/2015 1:13 am
Kagari Izuriha
Can you make me a skin of Dead Master from the Black Rock Shooter anime?
Here's a picture:
02/12/2015 10:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Skittle Kisses
Don't worry I'll make you one sorry for the late reply I've been busy with school but I'll work yours I promise.
02/10/2015 11:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HJSERR
Hiiiiii! im starting a youtube channel and i need a skin for it!
My requests:
a boy elf
red hair but layered like on girl skins
a flower crown maybe? like a rainbow one hah
you can do whatever else you wish and would think would look cool i really want to see what you would like to see on my youtube channel if you have any other questions on anything feel free you email me at my channels email SlayyProductions@gmail.com

Thank youuuuu <3
02/09/2015 3:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
takochako987
Can you make a skin of my Destiny character? (1.8 skin with hood and armor and everything)

Thanks in advance!
02/09/2015 3:25 pm
Gamezy
Are you still doing these?
02/08/2015 1:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Useless_Paul
If you aren't getting too bogged up with skins, I would love to request one. Btw, your skins are beautiful

Hair - hair that goes to the chest, chestnut brown colored, going over part of the shirt
Clothes - Grey jeans with holes around knees(about the color 565656), for the shirt, a darker shade of grey (around 303037) and long sleeved, plain shirt or with minimal designs (like shading I guess)
Shoes/Socks - A shade in between the shirt and the pants. no design needed
Eye color/Style - I would like the eyes like chibi eyes (like your eyes on this project http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/kit ... -100-subs/)
Skin tone - light/pale tan

EXTRA INFO: If possible I would like the 3 bit arms (alex) instead of 4 bit (steve).
NO MOUTH PLEASE

Thank you so much for dedicating your time to this <333
02/07/2015 8:37 am
Prodigious
Hello, Skittle Kisses.

I'm new to the forums and in Minecraft, I started on September 2014, to be specific. After joining planetminecraft, I wanted to have my own skin to start recording my minecraft experience with the server I built, just over a month ago. Seeing your thread, and your skin examples, I believe that you'd be able to and I'll be happy with the outcome of it. Ah, I'm mumbling again.. gomen nasai.

I want to request a skin of Kaneki-kun of Tokyo Ghoul. Click Me.
I know that you might have watched, or read about him so it won't be that difficult for you.

I would like the suit and masked to be very detailed, and if possible can be taken out using the skin customization option in-game.

I'll leave you to how you'll do the legs and shoes. I believe you're the one who'll be able to understand on how to make them to fit in with the upper body's current style.

I would also like it to be made using Alex Skin template, where the arms are skinnier than Steve's Skin.

Hmm, let me know what else you want me to say to actually accept my request, and would like an update to it if possible.

Thank you for your time and patience to read what I have to say/request. You can decline if it's a hassle for you, I wouldn't mind. As long as I get an update of what's happening, or if my request has been accepted or not.

Kind Regards,
Charles.
02/06/2015 11:47 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
hutchy01
Like your works thus far, could you try doing Edward Kenway's Mayan armour (for reference he has Grey-Blue eyes but if impossible go for a dark blue)
02/06/2015 11:30 am
infamouszyda
Hi!

First off, thanks for doing this.
I am trying to find someone to recreate Asher Forrester from Game of Thrones for me, (for some reason there isn't a single one that exists yet.)

Reference: (He's the one on the right)
02/03/2015 8:16 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
Lutez
Link like adventure boy
02/03/2015 8:02 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
fastalex2
Hey! This is kind of a er, odd skin request.

Do you think you could make this?

Sorry about the image quality.
By the way, I am not joking about this.

Sharks Rule!

EDIT: Just make the arms normal, not up like that.
If you want other pictures, look up "left shark" on google images. If there are pictures of two sharks, I want to be the shark on the left. Thanks!
02/03/2015 3:01 am
Volodarvski
Hi! Do you think you could try your hand at making Marie from Freedom Wars? Thanks!
02/02/2015 5:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
EDIT:Can you do this instead?
Click to reveal
02/02/2015 1:54 pm
Gamezy
Bamp(No that isn't a misspelling)
01/29/2015 5:41 pm
Gamezy
Hi,Can I ask for a custom skin?:D

Formatted Request:

Hair:Brown & A little blond

Eyes: 2 x 2:White & Blue

Torso:Green Hoodie with a creeper symbol on it

Legs:Black Jeans

Shoes:What ever you think would fit:D

Skin:White Caucasian

Notes:Green Beanie with creeper symbol on it

Msg meh if you need some more info plz

Thanks!:D
01/29/2015 12:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DiscontentOfficer
Hi, May I request a custom skin from you?

Formatted request:

Hair: Black, short fringe, not too heavy

Eyes: 2 x 2: white & black

Torso: Black, waterproof-type jacket, open revealing white vest in the middle

Legs: Light blue, like jeans.

Shoes: dark blue trainers

Skin: white caucasian

Notes: grey facial hair, as if shaved every day. Navy-blue backwards cap

Message me if you need more info.
01/29/2015 8:27 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Project Venom
Helllooo! I looked through your skins and thought your work was rather nice, and what you are doing is kind for the PMC community.

This is a reference picture for the colors: img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140316001552/cwa-nation/images/a/a8/Drakon.jpg

This is a reference picture for the sweater/shirt: www.mediafire.com/view/u9hq5dxyct664h5/Solrflare%20Normal%20Red%20ghoul%20Eye.png

Actual Formatted Request:

Hair: Well, like the reference skin but little less bangs and more spike.

Eyes: The light green of the drakon reference picture. Also, 2x2 eyes

Torso: A black sweater with the little thingy around the bottom of the face like the reference skin.

Legs: Light Tan pants

Shoes: Black like the sweaer with the drakon green color trim.

Skin: Pale, so it works well with the green and black.

Notes: If you could reverse the colors for an alt skin that would be great too!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome