Slade's Skin Shop

SladeJT's Avatar SladeJT11/30/11 6:52 pm
1 emeralds 321 1
12/7/2011 12:57 pm
SladeJT's Avatar SladeJT
Hello, I am SladeJT and I love to make skins. I specialize in Media Skins such as Video Games, Cartoons/Comics, and TV Shows. If you want an skin based on an OC character from one such medium, you can ask. But I would prefer Media-themed skins.

I only make skins that you can use without a mod. I can do detail work, but I prefer this size to prevent anything weird.

Please politely ask me to make a skin and please try to type coherently. I might not reply to a request that looks something along the lines of "i wan a fiks mario skon nao". If I decline or postpone a request, I will give a full reason why. This would most likely be something along the lines of "Schoolwork interfering", "I'm sorry, but I refuse to make an OC whose color scheme would blind even a "My Little Pony" character. Could you please alter that request?", or "I will not make a "FIRIN' MAH LAZOR" type of character. I saw one on the main page a couple days ago, I'm sure you can find it if you search the database."

Here is a look at some of the skins I have made for fun before opening this thread. Hopefully I'll have some requests I can show as work I have done for other people.

Please fill out one of these so that it will be easier for me to record and check your request. Please remove everything in the (...) so it doesn't get too clunky. Leave the color tags alone, since those will help draw my eye.

For any images given, please have them be at least 100x100 for face or sprites and larger for full-bodies or costume images. If the image is very big, please just link it instead.

Media Skin
Your Username:
Character Name:
Character Source:
Reference Image:
Preferred Costume: (If character has more than one form)

OC Skin
Your Username:
Character's Name:
Reference Image: (Prefered, but not necessary)
Species:
Clothes: (Please be as descriptive as possible)
Accessories: (Includes belts and jewelery)
Headgear:
Physical Appearance: (Please be as descriptive as possible. This includes skin color, scars, hair color/length, eye color, ear shapes, horns, tails, ect. Basically: anything referring to the body not what it wears.)

-----

Customer List:
Name - Request - Source - Status
SladeJT
Level 41 : Master Artist