Steve's Programming Shop & School

Dr_Steve's Avatar Dr_Steve7/12/15 3:09 pm
1 emeralds 224 5
7/16/2015 6:34 pm
HighExistance97's Avatar HighExistance97
I can make scripts and programs for you if you need one!

I can work in these programming/scripting languages!

Click to reveal
* MS PowerShell
* MS Batch file
* PHP
* Python
* VBScript
* JScript (Not confused with JavaScript)
* Java
Dr_Steve
Level 43 : Master Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2015 6:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
HighExistance97
Hey, i got an idea for a minigame plugin.
Its like a race almost.

Players click on a sign to join a race. They are teleported to a defined waiting room for the map to start. They could vote on which map they want to play with either a sign or command. There is a countdown and the race begins. The players are teleported to the starting line and have to get to the end of the race quickest. Boundarys would be set on the course so players cant wonder off. Once they pass the finish line they receive a reward based on their position in the race (1ST, 2ND, 3RD). Then they get teleported back to the spawn or wherever the sign they clicked on to start.

The plugin would need to have signs to click on and join, voting signs for multiple maps, the ability to create a few maps so players have a choice which to play, a defined starting zone and a defined ending zone, some sort of reward system.

If you could do this that would be amazing and highly appreciated. Maybe some form of payment too. Thank you.
07/15/2015 7:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KaybaHD
My skype is KKvaeth I would like a moderate plugin!
07/15/2015 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KaybaHD
I would like to hire you please Add me on Skype
07/12/2015 4:07 pm
Level 43 : Master Creeper
Dr_Steve
elDudeBruh_snip_ for length reasons

Ok. The request should be completed at maximum 1 1/2 months
07/12/2015 3:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
elDudeBruh
Hey! I am very interested, you seem to know your stuff! I did a thread asking for a developer to make custom Minecraft plugins for a custom game in a server?
The IP to the server is: 62.210.102.214:25581
If you could help, I'd be very happy

Here is the thread:

Hey guys! I'm am the proud admin and future Owner of a server called 'The Koala Network!
We need your help desperately! We need a really good and experienced developer to create an advanced game. We/You may need multiple developers to help with this project.

This is the main story-line of the gamemode:

Game Idea:
Names: Prison Smuggling, Escapicraft, MRJS (Mine, rank up, jobs, smuggle)
Explanation: The game starts with a simple prisons game. The difference is you have to upgrade to the 10th rank, by mining like a normal prisons game. Upgrading is quite cheap. On the 10th rank, you can upgrade once more, but when you upgrade it teleports you to a area within 500 blocks of the prison. You can't go past the border. Within the border, you can do small jobs, like mining, digging, fishing, becoming police officers (that will be explained in a short while) etc. You can use the money you earn to buy cheap items, or blocks and stuff like that. The whole purpose of getting a job and building a house, is to start a normal life outside of the prison. The main twist is though, you have the chance to smuggle another player out of the prison. However, they don't pay you anything. But when you successfully smuggle a player out of the prison, you earn a lot of money. To smuggle a player, you must kill the guards that re-spawn every 10 minutes and are very powerful, and get the player to meet at the 'gates' you can click a lever to open a gate, and then you can take them back to your house. The downfall to smuggling a player, is that the players who take the job as a police officer come after you and try to kill you. If they kill someone, they earn a lot of money. If the prisoner kills the police officers, they earn some money and the police officers can't kill you again, and you can either live with the person you smuggled, or let them go off and start their own house. If you get killed by trying to fight of the police, you have to go back to prison and start from the 1st rank. Without any items or stuff. Meanwhile, if you get killed by the police again, you are turned into a spectator, and you can watch over players. You can pay real life money to start again from the 1st rank, if you want to carry on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome