Takin skin requests

yksnoy's Avatar yksnoy12/31/11 8:11 am
1/19/2012 8:11 pm
_FEAR_'s Avatar _FEAR_
i´m taking skin requests
yksnoy
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2012 8:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
_FEAR_
Unfortunately this thread is to never be used again, the original thread owner has never returned and I must abandon it for the reason of being lazy.
01/05/2012 11:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
irieman504
Hey _FEAR_
Heres a skin i want made

irieman504: A Russian Soldier (you know urban camo (red,grey and black)) with a gas mask.

TAKE! YOUR! TIME!

Thanks, irieman504
(im not russian so don't ask! )
01/05/2012 11:52 pm
_FEAR_
Russian culture sounds pretty cool. I will get on your skin as soon as possible. You, along with another request, have given me a sort of test to see how far I can go with detail. And I promise you to give you great detail!
01/05/2012 6:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Deathstar26
01/05/2012 10:57 pm
_FEAR_
Uh... what? Mistaken post? Because all you posted was that "I AM THE ADVENTURER" thing.
01/05/2012 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Douglazz
well the skin don't need to be so detalied on the body mate
01/05/2012 5:53 pm
Douglazz
ok thanks anyway
01/05/2012 6:08 pm
_FEAR_
What I said does not mean I will not try. But it might take me a while.
01/05/2012 2:58 pm
Douglazz
Hey mate! Could you do a skin of this guy and I would be very grateful ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4g9xxGEQ4Q

Thanks
01/05/2012 4:40 pm
_FEAR_
I am wondering... do you like WoW?

Although, that skin looks pretty damn intricate, so it might not come out like you want it, that does not discourage me.
01/04/2012 7:45 pm
_FEAR_
Super_Killermaybe this?
click here! to see what i want.

Here is your requested skin, on the picture it looks like he has a blue bag on the back of his head.

View Welder

Anything you do not like?
01/04/2012 7:15 pm
_FEAR_
Super_Killermaybe this?
click here! to see what i want.

It is actually a pretty creative choice. I'll get on it right away!
01/04/2012 7:02 pm
_FEAR_
GhostlyGhost2
_FEAR_
Tell me, hat would you like for me to add? I will put some of my own ideas but since it is a request, I could use your ideas.

I think the gray should be a bit darker on the hoody but the pants are fine, as for the hat idea, sounds great, so how about making the hood in the hat area(i think that's how most people do it) and something along the lines of dark blonde hair(not sure what else to call it) for the actual head(the part visible under the hood, at least i think it is).

Well here it is. Anything you do not like?

View Grey Archer

P.S. The hat thing was a typo. It is "that" not "hat".
01/04/2012 4:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
basstardee
Can I get a skin of glowstone, with an angry face?
01/04/2012 9:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
NinjaMiniMan
Done. Check it out, dude.

View Angry Glowstone (Request)
01/04/2012 6:53 pm
_FEAR_
I can not complete your request due to the fact that I can not replicate the glowstone onto a skin, I just get frustrated when I attempt to. I could download an already made glowstone skin and edit it to your liking. Would you like that?
01/04/2012 4:07 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
lol... 5 pages already? When is this going to be moved...
01/04/2012 4:16 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
derp when someone reports it a moderator can do something about it.
01/04/2012 4:24 pm
_FEAR_
I did not know this was against the rules. to take requests. If that is not what is rule breaking, can some one tell me what exactly is rule breaking. Also this is not my thread, although, it looks like I have taken over it.
01/04/2012 3:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Percythehero9
can i get a guy in a red jacket a nice smile blue eyes black pants brown hair and blue eyes?
01/04/2012 6:59 pm
_FEAR_
And there you are. Anything you do not like?
View Nice Guy
01/04/2012 12:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GhostlyGhost2
_FEAR_
Tell me, hat would you like for me to add? I will put some of my own ideas but since it is a request, I could use your ideas.

I think the gray should be a bit darker on the hoody but the pants are fine, as for the hat idea, sounds great, so how about making the hood in the hat area(i think that's how most people do it) and something along the lines of dark blonde hair(not sure what else to call it) for the actual head(the part visible under the hood, at least i think it is).
01/03/2012 10:32 pm
creep_slayer
a cactus man skin
01/04/2012 6:52 pm
_FEAR_
I can not complete your request due to the fact that I can not replicate the cactus onto a skin, I just get frustrated when I attempt to. I could download an already made cactus skin and edit it to your liking. Would you like that?
01/04/2012 3:28 pm
_FEAR_
>.> And does not get any simpler then that, or does it? I will get on that as soon as I finish editing some skins.
01/03/2012 9:50 pm
NinjaMiniMan
_Fear_ It looks like you have taken over this thread.
But on to my question. It looks like you are getting overwhelmed with requests. Would you like me to try my hand at some?
01/03/2012 8:14 pm
Zus
Hey Fear, was wondering if you could mentor me a bit, I know have the potential to pull off a crazy skin but i need some reference of what is what and where it is. Not sure if i'm texturing a arm or leg. Another problem is when the borders come, i don't know when i've accidently spilled onto another.
01/03/2012 8:41 pm
_FEAR_
Well you could easily tell when you have spilled by double checking by using more than one program. i know 2 programs for making minecraft skins and they do not require a specific computer for you to work with them. I'm not sure what you use to make minecraft skins, but I can tell you would be much more efficient with a program that shows you your work in 3D. I would suggest you use Skincraft, for good shading, and SkinEdit, for the noise effect. The noise effect puts darker and liter colors on your skin, but randomly and go according to the meter. SkinCraft is a minecraft skin editer on newgrounds, kongregate, and minecraft-skins.com, while SkinEdit is a program that does not require internet. By the way, on Skincraft people also share their MC skins, and both SkinEdit and Skincraft have a little system where you can choose parts you want to put on.
Links are here: SKINCRAFT: http://www.kongregate.com/games/theswain/skincraft
SKINEDIT:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/3796-skinedit-new-version-13-april-alpha-3-pre-7/

P.S. I have no idea how to put up shorter links.
01/03/2012 4:46 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
kharumthebrit988
actually may u please do this instead please i would aprrrecitae it can i have a guy thats light gray with rainbow coloured glasses blue hair and blue pants no shoes thx so much please try the hardest u can and a rainbow bow tie,
please do this

so in the image glasses like that but round and rainbow coloured same coulor skin blue pants and blue slick back hair oh and a rainbow bow tie pleas

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=cool+mine ... r:31,s:198
01/03/2012 9:36 pm
_FEAR_
Well here is your requested skin.
View The Look

What do you think?
01/03/2012 4:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
kharumthebrit988
Hi may i please have a skin a really cool warrior thats amazing basicallyn thinking hooded with dark clothes and a bow on the back
thnx
01/03/2012 4:13 am
GhostlyGhost2
I hope this isn't to difficult of a skin to make skin.
I would like an archer wearing a black cloak over a white and gray hoody and gray pants, and if you can I would like him to have a bow, and quiver on his back.
And please don't rush yourselves, take you time Mr. _FEAR_ and Mr. yksnoy.
01/03/2012 7:52 pm
_FEAR_
I will actually improve this skin.

View Grey Archer

01/03/2012 2:37 am
fire_blazed
I want a fiery ninja with a yellow monocle that goes to his right eye (his right)
and a brown belt type thing going over his shoulder like Worf in Star Trek TNG dunno, if you can do that, but it would be greeaaattt!!!
01/03/2012 10:23 pm
NinjaMiniMan
Okay so I really hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and did the fiery ninja for you _Fear_. I hope you like it fire_blazed.

View Fiery Ninja (Request)
01/04/2012 3:24 pm
_FEAR_
Thank you so much! I have not had the time or skill to get every skin. I had to actually set aside about 2 skin, not including the fiery ninja request, which I never got to. It would be so much easier if you would help me! Great fiery ninja!

NinjaMiniMan_Fear_ It looks like you have taken over this thread.
But on to my question. It looks like you are getting overwhelmed with requests. Would you like me to try my hand at some?

Yes it does seem like I have taken over this thread. I have no idea what happened to ysknoy. He should be receiving notifications, or at least I think so, about the posting on his thread. And once again, it would be great if you help me! I have school to go to, homework, and then there is the studying, all of that does not give me much time to work on the skin requests. So I would really appreciate it if you help out.
01/03/2012 8:06 pm
_FEAR_
Uh... "a fiery ninja", okay, that seems a bit vague. Will he be on fire or will his ninja suit look like fire? I understand the yellow monocle and the leather(brown) sash, but the fiery ninja part puzzles me. >.<
01/03/2012 2:32 am
Level 28 : Expert Prince
Bidoduff
20 year old lambo from KHR?
01/03/2012 7:45 pm
_FEAR_
Hopefully this is to your liking, as to me it came out pretty bad.

View 20 year old Lambo

[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
01/03/2012 2:12 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
admindimitri
a skin of ryou misaki from grandchase?
01/03/2012 3:56 pm
_FEAR_
Unfortunately I have no idea who that is. When I attempted at looking for a picture for reference a bunch of unrelated pictures came up as well, at least I think they were unrelated. Your going to have to look for a picture to help out, or otherwise I can not even start on the skin.
01/03/2012 2:05 am
Level 31 : Artisan Artist
ooby13
Thats really good, thanks
01/02/2012 4:43 pm
_FEAR_
ooby13, I have done Kit Fisto, at least I think it looks like him. This one did come out bad, if you want me to do a different one, because this one is so bad, then just ask.
View Kit Fisto

And this is what I used as a reference, good picture, not so good MC skin.
01/02/2012 8:49 pm
ooby13
Well, it's not terrible but if you could try another one? Obi-wan and Qui-gon are the main ones? So if you could try them I guess? Thanks.
01/02/2012 10:41 pm
_FEAR_
Well here you go.
View Qui-Gon
I decided not to do Obi-Wan because he was too popular. Then again I do not know anything about star wars. I think this one, to, came out bad. I'm I too negative?

01/02/2012 3:12 pm
_FEAR_
lucasm I have finished your skin request.
View Scene Teen

I used pictures as references for the headphones, the jacket, the shoes, and the hair. Hopefully it is to your liking, as to me it seems it came out bad because I could not do the jacket that well.
01/02/2012 2:06 pm
_FEAR_
Matrix Panda, I have finished your skin request.
View Penguin In Black
It looks a lot better in 3D, trust me.

[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
01/02/2012 1:25 am
ooby13
I would love some skins of people off Starwars Episode 1, maybe some Gungans (not Jar Jar but the warriors), Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anikan's mum, Jedi council members like Ki-adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Mace Windo, or Nute Gunray? Any of them really, or Watto! Actually just anyone from the Phantom Menace, sorry is this is a bit vague.
01/02/2012 1:14 pm
_FEAR_
I look at your request and from reading it i would say you want 1 or many skins... which I can not do. Your request is kind of vague, as to what you want, but I could do 1 skin. How a bout I do Kit Fisto?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome