Taking Three Skin Requests, Any Theme!

Floppypancake31's Avatar Floppypancake3112/25/13 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 253 3
12/26/2013 9:41 am
PureNerd's Avatar PureNerd
Just because it's Christmas, I'll be making three skins, of your choice! They can be Christmas themed, or just some random idea that you'd like to be made into a skin. I can also have a go at remaking Terraria players, but I can't guarantee the successfulness of those. However, if you have two requests, and you can't decide which one to ask, PLEASE ask for the easier one. I'm still a little new to skinning, but I want a challenge! On with the requests!

Requests:

None so far. Be the first!
Floppypancake31
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2013 9:41 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
make Eyeless Jack
that is my request
12/26/2013 9:37 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Jetace97
Can you make a guy for me

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blueish green
Shirt: Blue with a lighting bolt on it and with twin fox tails on the back
Pants: Light blue
And can I wear Luigi's cap
12/25/2013 9:06 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Prince
LebourneLegacy
Floppypancake31Just because it's Christmas, I'll be making three skins, of your choice! They can be Christmas themed, or just some random idea that you'd like to be made into a skin. I can also have a go at remaking Terraria players, but I can't guarantee the successfulness of those. However, if you have two requests, and you can't decide which one to ask, PLEASE ask for the easier one. I'm still a little new to skinning, but I want a challenge! On with the requests!

Requests:

None so far. Be the first!

Can I have a custom minecraft skin for my youtube channel? Just use your ideas to make it look good... "Eye Color: Blue , Hair : Black or Brown" I've been asking for someone to create a skin for me , but I don't really like them since it doesn't fit my channel if you know what I mean. *First*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome