forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Workshop

The best Skin Shop in the world (It's Free!)

1 emerald46 replies2,263 views
created 09/04/2015 6:45 pm by TinyKender
last reply 10/25/2015 1:08 pm
Hello peeps.
Me and my girlfriend PrincessNales are starting a new skin shop.

You can request anything you like as long as you follow the following format:
-Hair Style
-Clothes
-Accesories
-Etc.
-If your skin is a character from a movie/book/videogame/etc, try attaching a reference picture with it.
Please, try to explain what you want using as much detail as possible, it'll make our work easier. ie: Don't request "A guy wearing something blue", request something like "A guy, with green long hair wearing a blue hoodie, some jeans and black boots"... or something like that.

We love to make original stuff, dragons, knights, monsters, anime characters, superheroes, etc... Try being creative! (In other words we aren't fans of "teen skins", but that doesn't mean we won't make them!)

Some examples of our previous skins:

TinyKender
Click to reveal

PrincessNales
Click to reveal

We will try to keep up as best as we can, but we might no be able to make ALL requested skins. Also, we take some time to finish skins since we try to make the shading and details as nice as possible so please... patience!

Thank you for passing by, and please don't forget to request something :3

-Tiny and Nales <3
Posted by avatar
TinyKender
Level 57 : Grandmaster Senpai

comment Login or register to post a reply.

46 replies

10/25/2015 1:08 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
Xeios
Hey, I've been trying to get a skin made... Yes, I'm adding onto your pile of requests, sorry, but I actually have a bit of a description for this

It's an very young elven king for a RP server, he would be wearing a light-ish blue or a green top accented with gold, probably with brown pants, and a silver cape thrown over his shoulder. I'm just not sure how to make him look really kingly, but like an elf at the same time...
He would have fair skin and long, slightly curly brown hair as far as bodily features go.

This is the skin a friend made for me I've been using, but I wanted to have some things changed. I'd like him to look less like a sort of peasant, but without him being decorated head to toe in jewlery and stuff. Maybe a crown though.
Thanks, if you take the request!
10/25/2015 2:52 am
Level 29 : Expert Grump
Corcustos
I have a challenge for you. I would like you to try to make a skin based off of a picture. Hopefully you can do this. I would very much appreciate it! :3

Here's the picture:
10/24/2015 11:36 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Meeno
Can I get a skin like this?

10/21/2015 12:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
creeperking775
Here is a skin i want you to make also just think of something for the other side its just a 2d picture

10/16/2015 10:41 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
zaleomHD
hey could you do this?
by the way thank you so much for doing this

10/16/2015 7:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zlimmerino
Hey, can you make a skin for me like this? The slacks are black and the shoes are black also. you can make the suit jacket and slacks dark blue or black too Thank you in Advance )
10/16/2015 3:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SlimShadyHD
You can request anything you like as long as you follow the following format:
-Hair Style: Fringe or emo
-Clothes: Jeans, gloves, Sports team tee-shirtt which is whit and dark blue that has the number 86 on it and a black jumper that looks like a jock jumper and on the back of it is a white 'S', black and white sneakers.
-Accesories, hoodie from my jock jumper and a cap that faces backwards
10/10/2015 8:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Red Jokers Smile
Hi, I know with the requests you've got this is going to take some time. Here's the skin I would like.

Name of skin: Red_Jokers_Smile
Skin color: Pale ( leave lone if using a base skin)
Hair style/color: I want the style like this. (sorry if it's too much)
Click to reveal

Clothing details and color: a black suit with red suit pants.
Accessories: The scarf is red with black stripes. (recolor the scarf from the base skin)
Eye color: red (don't need to change it if using the base skin)
Additional info: Is it okay to have a base skin? This is the base I would like for my skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/5101075/shadowscar-1/
10/10/2015 3:05 am
FreshSlothofBelAir
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... f0dc7b.jpg

Recreate this wonderfully dressed man, beard included.
09/25/2015 2:39 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ItzMagic
I'd like to make a request too! This skin should be similar to the reference picture. And yes, I'd like it to have no mouth and without the "AX" on the top hat ^-^. Thank you guys so much in advance!

09/23/2015 11:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
yoshee08
Whens my skin going to be ready?
09/22/2015 9:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
HazMasket
Could I please have a skin done of https://40.media.tumblr.com/862797c08c712647c2df07eb35fbdc54/tumblr_nsr0i0saIa1uzx73no1_r1_500.jpg this please?

-Dark Elf
-Black Hair(tinted like the picture if you can)
-long, winter cloak
09/19/2015 9:34 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Noir-Ness
I would like to request a skin, please. (I would just give you a reference image, but since I couldn't find one, here are the details.)

-Hairstyle: Short black hair with a poof in the front.
-Clothing: Black T-Shirt with this (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/earthbound/images/6/66/MrSaturn.png/revision/latest?cb=20081118162648) on the front, a pink baseball cap, purple shorts, and black sneakers with pink socks.
-Accessories: A tannish-yellow backpack.
-Etc: Round, cartoony eyes, and slightly yellow skin.

Good luck!
09/20/2015 8:28 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
Is what you just described not almost exactly the Ness in your profile picture?
09/19/2015 8:12 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
Marissa_Frost
Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a 2P Norway skin!

I cannot find any :/
Here's a reference pic.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/a2191661f95f705acd0f8c520491064f/tumblr_mw8kestWjA1rumtyzo2_1280.jpg

EDIT: I couldn't find any full-body pictures, so sorry about that. For the bottom-half, just use your IMAGINATION! >u<.
Hope you to this, and Good Luck!
09/19/2015 3:26 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dolphin
MaddieLovesPMC
Brown Long Hair, Brown Eyes, Jake The Dog Wunzie (Full Body Suit with hood), No shoes, and Im White just incase (not trying to be racist)

Heres Jake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_the_Dog
09/19/2015 3:17 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
The Sauce
Nice!
09/19/2015 3:08 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
I'd like you to redo my current skin and make it look better please,
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3 ... hoto%2cpng
09/18/2015 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Diamond_Fighter1
Could you make me a girl version of this skin http://gyazo.com/1c2bfbbbfe7b1ea75c75ee93131d905a.png ? The hair like my current skin: Ign: Arrw
09/09/2015 3:50 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
yoshee08
I would like a skin with a 100% white background, with the head blue, feet blue, and a jewish star in the middle (include eyes, and a beard.) End result is supposed to look like an Israeli flag. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Flag_of_Israel.svg
09/09/2015 12:40 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Phoenix Wright or John Wick with sunglasses. Pick whatever is easier.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to say thank you!
09/09/2015 12:23 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dolphin
Father__Time
-Hair Style
None since well its a panda so I guess its fur?
-Clothes
The armor displayed in the pictures execpt for the flag and things.
-Accesories It would be amazing if you could do the minor tattoos but its really not too important. other than that there isn't really anything else.
-Etc.
This is more of a question than a addition to the skin but can I request another skin for my friend? (He would do it himself but he is lazy and refuses to make a acount on pmc).
-Pictures:
Click to reveal
09/08/2015 8:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ThePinoyPlayer
Can I Have An Asian, With Black Sunglasses, A Cool Black Jacket With White Shirt In Middle (Like This: https://www.google.com/search?q=mens+ja ... aBid_tM%3A) , Black Short Hair, Black Eye Color, Blue Jeans, And Black Shoes. Make The Jackets Arm And Jeans Kinda Rip, Making It Look Muscular.
09/08/2015 8:09 pm
Darkness Combo
-Hair Style None
-Clothes A hood covering his head, dark grey and black faded shirt and pants. (Make it look like a future shirt and pants)
-Accesories None
-Etc. Red eyes, shadow around his eyes
09/08/2015 3:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
CharlieDawg
hi can I have a skin with medium long dark brown hair, and wearing sunglasses. also I want it to be wearing a black tuxedo and light brown khaki pants and just do whatever eye style you think looks best thanks
09/06/2015 11:19 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
Qwertpop1
Hi! Is this still open for business? If so, could I have maybe a Pokemon skin cuz I'm obsessed? You can email me at
Click to reveal

for more info.. Cuz. IDK what I'm sure yet of and I don't check PMC more often. Thanks a bunch
09/05/2015 10:51 pm
Level 45 : Master Pokemon
Pilosaurus Funkei
Hi there! Im verry verry sorry but I wont be able to uptdate your skin today I swear i'll do it tomorrow! Thanks for being patient! [/quote]

You're welcome. I'm usually not this patient actually
09/05/2015 5:11 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Archer
Captain_E10
Hair: like a normal skin, but the fedora covers most of it up.
Clothes: back of the vest is black, pants are white, shoes are white.
Accessories: Glasses aren't needed (or wanted for that matter), bow tie is necessary.
Etc. eyes are blue.

Image is included below, but if you need more info, PM me.
Please let me know if you decide to work on this.
Thanks for considering my request

EGIII

http://imgur.com/A8orJwW
09/05/2015 7:35 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Pines

I want Stan please, and yes I want him with the eye patch
09/06/2015 4:25 pm
TinyKender
Your skin is ready!

Here you have it:
Click to reveal

Hope you like it ^-^
09/04/2015 10:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
BlueTideFSX
Hair style, clothes, accessories, etc are all included in the reference photo. EDIT: The shoes should be black dress shoes. Also when it's done, can I upload it to my profile giving you credit? Don't have to let me, don't feel like you should, because you don't!

Thank you guys so much for doing this, been wanting this for a while. I am just a terrible skinner.
09/05/2015 12:49 am
Pilosaurus Funkei
Just saying, you cannot upload a skin not made by you.
09/06/2015 5:27 pm
BlueTideFSX
Alright, that's fine! (You only can if you get permission from the Author.) Can you still make the skin though? Thanks!
09/06/2015 5:35 pm
TinyKender
Yup, the skin is being made by PrincessNales right now. I suppose it's going to be finished for tomorrow. c:
09/06/2015 11:48 pm
BlueTideFSX
Thanks sooo much!
09/09/2015 9:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
PrincessNales
Hi there! Your skin is finally ready!

Click to reveal

I´m verry sorry for being late but im new at this so I tried to make it the best as possible I hope you like it and thanks for requesting :3
09/04/2015 9:20 pm
Pilosaurus Funkei
Hair style: Black and long, like this: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+hair+short+asian&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=black+hair+short+asian&sc=0-19&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=0F9B09B4C254AFF5BBE54CB8B7E1A980AE791EDB&selectedIndex=13

Clothes: A white dress shirt with buttons, and black pants.
Accessories: Maybe a nice,white,pearl necklace?
Etc: She is a girl. She is white. She is Asian.
09/06/2015 2:23 pm
TinyKender
Alright, PrincessNales finished your skin.

She made two seperate versions with different hair colour. She also made two seperate versions with and without the necklace.

Version 1:
Click to reveal

Version 2:
Click to reveal

Well, hope you like it. Thanks for requesting!
09/04/2015 10:09 pm
PrincessNales
Oki doki I'll make your skin for tomorrow (or i will die trying). Tankes for passing bye! :3
09/04/2015 10:11 pm
Pilosaurus Funkei
09/05/2015 10:47 pm
PrincessNales
Hi there! Im verry verry sorry but I wont be able to uptdate your skin today I swear i'll do it tomorrow! Thanks for being patient!
09/04/2015 8:59 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
SpoopyBlue
-Hair Style Hair thats rounded at the bottom and kinda shaggy bangs and pretty long
-Clothes a teal shirt with a dark green jacket and grey pants and dark grey shoes
-Accesories a pastel blue scarf and black glasses
-Etc. can I have those one pixel wide and two tall chibi eyes?
I have a few refrence pictures

Click to reveal

[b]
[color=#000080]And thank you so much for making this if you do ^-^[/b][/color]
09/05/2015 6:37 pm
TinyKender
Your skin is ready!

I had some trouble with the glasses though, chibi eyes and glasses apparently aren't good friends. I made 2 different versions though: one with glasses and one without.

Normal Skin:
Click to reveal

Skin with glasses:
Click to reveal

I really hope you like it, thanks for requesting!

EDIT: Whoops, just read about the "Two pixels tall eyes", haha. Here are both versions with two pixel talls eyes.

No glasses:

Glasses:
09/04/2015 10:06 pm
PrincessNales
Alrighty... Tiny will be making this skin for tomorrow, so sit tight! :3
09/04/2015 7:58 pm
TinyKender
Bump

Planet Minecraft

Browse