Viowolf's Free 3D Art Shop

Vio132's Avatar Vio1321/15/15 12:55 am
1/24/2015 8:49 pm
TommyQ's Avatar TommyQ

I recently got the hang of both Blender and Photoshop in my free time so I decided to practice a bit more by opening my own art shop.

I'd be willing to make a variety of images: Channel Icons, Desktop Backgrounds, Channel Banners, any still image, you name it. All for Free!

Here is my portfolio currently so you can catch a glimpse of what I can do http://imgur.com/a/zgudH#0
I will add more more images as I get more request

To request an image, follow the format below.

Minecraft IGN:
Type of Product(Icon, Banner, etc):
Any Time Constraints(By tomorrow, next week?):
Image Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc):
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc):
If a desktop background, Image dimensions or resolution:

I take pride in my work, so it would be much appreciated if you could give me some sort of credit if you were satisfied with your product.Thank you!
Vio132
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2015 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TommyQ
Hello, i'm Tommy from Versatile-Gamers.
We currently run a program sorta speak where we help people who require help
with the following:
-Setting Up A Server And I Need Help
-Domain Help / IP's
-Plugin Configuration / Redesign
-Custom Plugin Request
-Map Requests / Creation
-Mod's / Mod Pack Support/Requests
- Texturepacks Help / Request
-Website Support / Help
-General Tech Support
- Server Art And Related (GFX Artist / Server Logos Etc)
- Mobile Apps
And more soon! We are in need of some extra help to keep up with all the help requests and if you are interested feel free to contact me via:
Steam: Tommyfox2
01/18/2015 3:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ixsolis_
Minecraft IGN: oO_techno_Oo
Type of Product(Icon, Banner, etc): Channel art
Any Time Constraints(By tomorrow, next week?): Sometime this week
Image Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): http://www.minecraftskins.net/agentchicken standing in a barn running forward with a iron sword in each hand and saying Techno in the middle with a minecraft font
01/15/2015 10:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stuuuuuuarrt
PM sent.
01/15/2015 9:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
Eth_
Minecraft IGN: Eth5 but this is the link to the skin use this please http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/updated-last-skin/
Type of Product(Icon, Banner, etc): Icon Please!
Any Time Constraints(By tomorrow, next week?): Tommorow!
Image Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): Poses Normal hands down
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc): Nope but background color blue and could I get a separate one where the character is transparent?
If a desktop background, Image dimensions or resolution:
01/15/2015 7:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Vio132
TheLittleBiskitImage Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): Could you please have cookies falling from the sky with me holding one too? The rest is up to you
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc): Could you please make it say TheLittleBiskit is the bottom middle please?
If I'm correct, I'm providing you a desktop background, so can you provide me your desktop resolution/dimensions

I'd like it 1366x768 please.
01/15/2015 7:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TheGamingMonkey
My Screen Resolution is 1680 x 1050
01/15/2015 6:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Architect
IIX_Batman_XII
IGN: IIX_Batman_XII
Type of Product: I'm not sure what exactly to call it, maybe you might call it a digital poster if that makes sense.
Time Constraint: I'd like it within a couple days if that's not a problem for you.

For description and background, can you create pictures of buildings off of a save file if I give it to you? I am making a full 1:1 scale build of Gotham and the poster would be for advertisements. If you can make the buildings, I will send you skins as well. I would like GCPD officers in the foreground with police cars and in the background I would like Batman to be jumping in between two buildings rooftop to rooftop.

Then at the bottom center please have it say in large letters "GOTHAM CITY," then directly under in smaller letters "by," and then under that in a size just slightly smaller than "Gotham City" please have "IIX_Batman_XII"

Thank You in advance and please message me if you have any questions or concerns for me!
01/15/2015 5:27 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Extra information:
I'd like a full body render.
Dimensions: 2560x1600 if possible. If not then something around 1000x800.
01/15/2015 1:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Vio132
I've read the request and have accepted all of them, but there are a few bits of information to ensure a quality image

_CreeperGirlImage Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): standing holding a smoking torch
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc): just a render holding the torch, no background.
Can I you tell me If you need any certain image dimensions, and what parts of the body do you want me to show.
TheLittleBiskitImage Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): Could you please have cookies falling from the sky with me holding one too? The rest is up to you
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc): Could you please make it say TheLittleBiskit is the bottom middle please?
If I'm correct, I'm providing you a desktop background, so can you provide me your desktop resolution/dimensions
TheGamingMonkeyImage Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc):Amaze Me with the background But So can Cookies fall from the sky with My Player Eating one?
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc):Also Can it say "CrazyBoii1" In the bottom?
Same as TheLittleBiskit here, I'm gonna need your desktop resolution/dimensions.
01/15/2015 5:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TheGamingMonkey
Minecraft IGN:CrazyBoii1
Type of Product(Icon, Banner, etc):Background
Any Time Constraints(By tomorrow, next week?):Don't rush! I Can wait
Image Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc):Amaze Me with the background But So can Cookies fall from the sky with My Player Eating one?
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc):Also Can it say "CrazyBoii1" In the bottom?

Thanks!
01/15/2015 3:44 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Minecraft IGN: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/a-s ... r-meet-up/
Type of Product(Icon, Banner, etc): Background
Any Time Constraints(By tomorrow, next week?): I really don't mind
Image Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): Could you please have cookies falling from the sky with me holding one too? The rest is up to you

Thank you!
01/15/2015 1:36 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Minecraft IGN: _CreeperGirl
Type of Product(Icon, Banner, etc): skin render
Any Time Constraints(By tomorrow, next week?): Don't rush. I can wait
Image Description(Poses, Items, Mobs,etc): standing holding a smoking torch
Any Attachments(Logos, Backgrounds,etc): just a render holding the torch, no background.
01/15/2015 1:06 am
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
Skin:http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/stingray_ftw/
Deadline:None
Poses:Smirking,holding an iron sword in each hand,both pointed toward the middle,in which the swords overlap.
Anything else?
Click to reveal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome