Website,webpage,banner designer for your server for hire

Mr_Miner's Avatar Mr_Miner8/29/12 12:28 pm
1 emeralds 101 5
8/29/2012 1:29 pm
adventure map crew's Avatar adventure map crew
Hi guys
I am web desiner who has just started out.... I am a big fan of minecraft and was wondering if anybody would like a website built for there server...I can create basic but quality perfessional looking websites for your server and will update it as i get better and will add more advance stuff like forums and user galleries ect.... If you would like to have me design a website or just even a page for your server please contact me

Also i can create banners for your server if just needed but if i am designing a website for you i will automaticaly include one for you!!

Email:conorstreete@gmail.com

Thanks!
Mr_Miner
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

adventure map crew
08/29/2012 1:29 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Hey I need asigniture size for PMC for my Hub/Rp and server coming up

Could u make it with Yougscast Hub in the middlw with Simon And Honey dew pokig out the letter's
chiltinny
08/29/2012 1:14 pm
Level 26 : Expert Narwhal
I need a banner for my server.
Can you use the Minecrafter font.
The word "HeroRealms" as the first text.
Then "A epic RPG experience!" as the second text.
Then this skin, http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/tem ... teousness/ about to hit this skin, http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/dra ... -sorcerer/ with a diamond sword, while the sorcerer has a fire charge in his hand.
It would be awesome if you could do this, cause I asked many people, but no answer back.
zekesonxx
08/29/2012 12:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Does happy dance

Finally! I'm not the only web developer on here offering my services to the community!
Mr_Miner
08/29/2012 12:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
haha...u at it long??
zekesonxx
08/29/2012 1:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Programming for myself since 2008. Started doing it for other people a few months ago, and made a post on PMC a couple days ago.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome