by LihP » 10/10/2013

The LihP Network

DvZ

USA SERVER IP

pvp.lihp.US

EUROPE SERVER IP

pvp.lihp.EU

Summary

The PVP game mode Dwarves VS Zombies (DVZ) involves two teams, the Dwarves and the Zombies. The Dwarves must defend their three shrines and prevent the Zombie from conquering them, the game ends when the Zombies conquer the final shrine or the last dwarf falls.

Dwarves

If you join at the start of a game you will become a Dwarf and your job is to prepare for the Zombie invasion. Dwarves can do this in a number of different ways and the most common way is to build defenses. As you place blocks according to the rules you will obtain rewards, these items will help you defend yourself and the shrines. Dwarves can become special classes by either completing a task or killing event bosses.

Alchemist - Requires VIP (vote or buy) The role of a alchemist is to buff his fellow dwarves and give them advantages in battle.
Blacksmith - Requires VIP (vote or buy) The blacksmith is very important for close combat, he can sharpen the dwarves swords.
Lumberjack - Dwarven bows are strong, but if you let a Lumberjack tighten the string your projectile attacks will hit harder!
Tailor - The armor given to Dwarves is good, but why not improve your chances and get a Tailor to reinforce your armor.
Special Dwarf classes

Dragon Warrior - The dwarf who give the final blow to the Dragon will be able to use the dragons powers in battle.
Wither Warrior - The dwarf who give the final blow to the Wither will be able to upgrade all their items and others.

Zombies

Baby Zombie
Blaze
Cave Spider
Creeper
Enderman
Iron Golem
Pigman
Silverfish
Skeleton
Skeleton Horse
Spider
Witch
Wither Skeleton
Wolf
Zombie

Server active since March 2012

ImageImage
Last edited by LihP on 8/6/2014, edited 2 times in total.
Level 48
Master Network

Post Permalink
by Endermonarch Durbius » 1/27/2014

Hey LihP_, I think you should add a "Zombie Villager" or "Baby Pigman" class for mobs. Maybe a dwarven class called a "Demon" that is unacessable by Dragon Warriors and Wither Warriors that gives a dwarf one splash poison potion. Also, please let me have VIP if you do this one. BTW, AMAZING SERVER
HEY GUYS! I'm Endermonarch Durbius, and I like gaming. I play on DvZ SOMETIMES, but spend most of my time on Mineplex lobby 1. Meet me (DurbeGalaxyEyeTF) there and say "Hai Durbius", I'll say hai back! :)
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd

Post Permalink
by LihP » 1/27/2014

BrandtGalaxyEye wrote:Hey LihP_, I think you should add a "Zombie Villager" or "Baby Pigman" class for mobs. Maybe a dwarven class called a "Demon" that is unacessable by Dragon Warriors and Wither Warriors that gives a dwarf one splash poison potion. Also, please let me have VIP if you do this one. BTW, AMAZING SERVER

Thanks for the suggestion, please include your Minecraft Username so I can apply your VIP reward Tokens.

Cheers!
Level 48
Master Network

Post Permalink
by Endermonarch Durbius » 1/27/2014

Two usernames, listed

DurbeGalaxyEyeTF

brandtgleeson
HEY GUYS! I'm Endermonarch Durbius, and I like gaming. I play on DvZ SOMETIMES, but spend most of my time on Mineplex lobby 1. Meet me (DurbeGalaxyEyeTF) there and say "Hai Durbius", I'll say hai back! :)
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd

Post Permalink
by LihP » 1/30/2014

We are rewarding Feedback with VIP Tokens, please leave your feedback and Minecraft Username here and when an Admin reads it your Tokens will be applied.
Level 48
Master Network

Post Permalink
by Endermonarch Durbius » 1/31/2014

LihP wrote:We are rewarding Feedback with VIP Tokens, please leave your feedback and Minecraft Username here and when an Admin reads it your Tokens will be applied.
if you combine my two usernames and my 1st comment, then you have feedback + usernames >.<
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd

Post Permalink
by GhastsStudio » 1/31/2014

I have a youtube video, i dont know where to send it, so I am going to send it here.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGiD3lrkic
Level 5
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by Endermonarch Durbius » 2/1/2014

Ummm lihp... we broke the u.s. server. idk how. i think you need to do something.
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd

Post Permalink
by Endermonarch Durbius » 2/2/2014

Also LihP_, go to the creative world 2 in pvp.lihp.us. the plot id is -6;-1. This is because I have made an MvD map and want it submitted. It is based on the End, where a player's been.
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd

Post Permalink
by Endermonarch Durbius » 2/7/2014

LIHP!!! respond pls
Level 18
Journeyman Nerd

Post Permalink
by LihP » 2/9/2014

BrandtGalaxyEye wrote:Also LihP_, go to the creative world 2 in pvp.lihp.us. the plot id is -6;-1. This is because I have made an MvD map and want it submitted. It is based on the End, where a player's been.

Thanks for your feedback and comments, I have added some VIP Tokens to your accounts. I will have time to look at your plot in a few days and your get feedback via a PM on here I guess.

Thanks.
Level 48
Master Network

Post Permalink
by LihP » 2/9/2014

GhastsStudio wrote:I have a youtube video, i dont know where to send it, so I am going to send it here.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGiD3lrkic

Thanks for making content, in future please include our Server IP address and website in your video description. Also include or PM me your Minecraft Username so I can reward you with VIP Tokens.

Thanks
Level 48
Master Network

Next

Return to Servers