Need Voice Actors For Youtube Animated Series!!!

CHorse's Avatar CHorse6/9/17 3:15 pm
1 emeralds 450 8
7/17/2017 12:31 pm
CHorse's Avatar CHorse
'Ello there! It be I, that one kid who you'll forget about within -5 seconds. So a long time ago I actually got some voice actors to do some roles, but they're not responding to any of my messages. The series is called 'Chef Fred' , it's an animated series that bases itself around Fred the triceratops, a 4th wall breaking character who has no idea how he got there.

If you do want to give it a go, there's stuff in da spoiler as well as a line that can be read; altho you don't have to follow them strictly. If anything I highly advise you to say things differently to give the characters more distinguished personalities.
And here's some of the roles:

Click to reveal
Grandmaster
I need this one ASAP.
He's the main antagonist of the entire series.
He is male, and has a deep voice, and usually sounds angry.

Line Thing: Long time no see . . . Quit mocking me!

Reject Fred
I need this one by sometime in fall.
He's one of the antagonists; although he doesn't appear very much.
He is male, and has a voice similar to Fred's which is cracking, gruff and babyish; if that makes sense.

Line Thing: So you’re the main character? . . . You stole the spot then didn’t you?

Cow That's On Fire
Not gonna need this one for a while; as in probably several years.
It's a recurring gag of sorts, we honestly have no idea what we were doing when we made it.
Cows are female; so this one's a girl as well; umm, the only time it speaks is when they find a translator . . . I don't even know.

Line thing: I don't understand why you would eat such a bland thing.

One Shot Characters
I'mma need this sometime in the beginning o next year.
These are characters who aren't fully fleshed out, but they're still in need of someone to voice them. Honestly, anyone could do this; altho I'd prefer someone who can do a bunch o voices so I can just rely on 1 person for all the one shots instead of having to credit 500 different people.

And that's it for now; more might be added as time goes along, but umm, that's it for now.

The end?

And btw, this will not be paid, and I'm inexperienced, so don't get your hopes TOO high.

P.S. I will be updating this post everytime I need a new role, so be sure to check in every 2-3 months.
CHorse
Level 39 : Artisan Fish