Legends of Valeros [Still more builders needed]

  • 66
  • 17
  • 25
avatar TheDarkTeddy
Level 27 : Expert Artist
48
This is an awesome project the Legends of Valeros Server is working on. I'ts quite a big project and it needs a lot of work. The problem is that they still need more builders.

You can sign up for it here
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post2878388.html?hilit=legends%20of%20valeros#p2878388

Please leave a Diamond, a Comment and Subscribe,


Bye,


TheDarkTeddy
Progress100% complete
Tags

1 Update Logs

Update #1 : 04/24/2014 1:47:38 pmApr 24th, 2014

We still need a lot of builders

1
12/11/2014 10:25 am
Level 27 : Expert Unicorn
xXSoLorXx
Amazing :)
1
04/19/2014 7:17 am
Level 43 : Master Architect
LegendsOfValeros
all applications can go to

WWW.LEGENDSOFVALEROS.COM
1
04/18/2014 12:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Elthro
I can help. Message me if i can help you with your project.
1
04/17/2014 9:19 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
OfficialBuilders
I can help build if you want just message me and I will send my skype
1
04/17/2014 5:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hysterical Gaming
Although i love this scale and style of building
I'm not sure of my skill and the amount i could contribute because i'm tied up in other projects at the moment
:/
...
1
04/17/2014 4:11 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Void_Guardian9871
i would love to help. only problem is i am unsure of my skill. i love this style of building but when i build i always build so plainly. i build on a big scale but all the detail, i always forget to add detail.
1
04/16/2014 9:46 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Baconator
Syndi
Looks decent so far, i might be able to chip in, let me know if you want some help. I might also be able to round up some mithrintia boys to help aswell if you want.
1
04/16/2014 9:58 pm
Level 43 : Master Architect
LegendsOfValeros
your more then welcome to join us. you can find us at www.legendsofvaleros.com
o
r add us to skype : bamibein
1
04/16/2014 9:18 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
BaccaBoy-132
I would love to help im a great builder myself but i never post my own awesome projects because, i think they would be griefed but i love to help.
1
04/16/2014 4:22 pm
Level 43 : Master Architect
LegendsOfValeros
all help is welcome, jsut visit the application page and show us what you have !
1
04/16/2014 3:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
Simmons_176
I can lend a hand
1
04/16/2014 3:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1368044
[deleted]
1
04/16/2014 11:11 am
Level 43 : Master Cake
faldoria
really good stuff you´ve got there. But theres one thing that botheres me. There are many free areas on the ground. You could add a lot more details there.
1
04/16/2014 11:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
bestservedhot
I was in the middle of a large skyrim inspired village, but i'm sure i could quit that for a while to help build this.
1
04/16/2014 11:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
bestservedhot
I'd happily help make it.
I'm always building Lord Of The Rings and Medievil creations. It would be a pleasure to help you build this intricate creation.
1
04/15/2014 8:51 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
CBG Productions
Dark, I'm a builder. 
  Practically the only time I spend on MC is building or making servers, or animations/videos. I build RP/Medieval Maps 90% of the time :) The other 10% is building Server hubs :3 I would love to help if you are willing to let me.. I'm 14, almost 15. But I'm not annoying as hell, I can assure you that. 

                       Yes, no, what ever the answer is.
              No hard feelings. Thank you.
1
04/15/2014 7:42 pm
Level 43 : Master Architect
LegendsOfValeros
thx Dark ;) we could use all the professional help we can get !

find us on www.legendsofvaleros.com
1
04/15/2014 4:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
wessy2468
hey i have a server and we need a Hub would you be entrsted in Staff for Building The Hub
msg me back
1
04/15/2014 4:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
MyAnno1404
Cool build. Possibly use more blocks and add more detail. Mostly a cobblestone build.
1
04/16/2014 7:53 am
Level 43 : Master Architect
LegendsOfValeros
yes and then spend +100 hours on a simple house. this project is quite large scaled so there is also a thing called overkill :)
1
04/16/2014 2:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
MyAnno1404
I am sure it is possible to build with more detail without +100 hours. Use WE if you are too slow.
1
04/16/2014 2:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Jelultman
I hate it when people say :'more details" on a fabuleus buildin, i mean SERIOUS??!
1
04/16/2014 7:52 am
Level 43 : Master Architect
LegendsOfValeros
touche
1
04/16/2014 2:39 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
Everything can always be improved that's how you get better :)
1
04/15/2014 4:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Artist
TheDarkTeddy
i'ts not my build i only make some advertising, because they need builders
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome