Safe Survival

  • 176 diamonds
  • 56,671 views, 9 today
  • 25 comments
  • 70 favorites
  • 200 server score
  • 90 Votes this month
  • 176
  • 70
  • 25
avatar SchaumG550
Level 42 : Master Network
71
Safe Survival
Status Online! Pinged: 01/28/21
Location
United States
Game VersionMinecraft Java Paper 1.16.5
MOTD
Welcome to Safe Survival!
The #1 Semi Vanilla Survival server!
Connect With
Players17/100
RID3497491
We are a Semi Vanilla server that does the best at making it easy for you to start playing survival. We run on a high quality, dedicated server for the best player experience.

We have Grief Prevention Land Claiming, and use the additional commands spawn, sethome, and home so you can get back to your build whenever you want. Keep inventory is on.

Spawn is a very simple, but useful place. We like to make it easy to start playing so you are able to build right away, after walking 200 blocks from spawn. You no longer have to worry about spawning in a hub or spending a half hour figuring out how to play survival.

Safe Survival has a welcoming, kind, and social community. We want to provide the fun and classic Minecraft experience where you can build and explore like you're in single player. Our server is filled with the beautiful builds made by our players who will share your love for the game.

Over 350000 players have joined!
Tags

1
01/26/2020 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
chone
they were very rude to me. i am offended. they did not let me speak my mind. do NOT join this server if you arent ready to follow STRICT guidelines
1
04/07/2019 10:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
HonorisCreed
Amazing spawn, love the exploration advancements!
1
03/05/2018 11:03 pm
Level 28 : Expert Musician
Autumn Fyre
Great server!
Only wants a /tpa command :3
1
01/16/2018 10:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Froztar
Just joined!
1
11/26/2017 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CloutSteve
Proud player on the server !
1
11/25/2017 3:34 pm
Level 42 : Master Network
SchaumG550
Typing /vote in the comments does not register your vote, please don't post /vote here. You vote by clicking "Vote for them as a top server" at the top of this page.
1
04/28/2017 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
UltraSharp
Lol. The pictures are from the 1.8 spawn.
1
11/25/2016 1:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bidooo
BEST SERVER EVER i love it 90 % the other 10 % i hate the server about that there is no tp to players and that the spawn rates are very low i wish you fix this but still best server in the world good luck.
1
10/06/2016 1:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Albertt78
Great and simple server!
1
08/24/2016 10:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
explodon_gaming
this server is one of the best survival servers i have played
1
08/20/2016 11:19 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
St4ticYellow
Great server (this is my vote)
1
08/15/2016 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xXBobTheEpicXx27
I love this sever A+ 10,000%
1
07/10/2016 10:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ferxxp
This server rocks!
1
06/25/2016 7:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SerhanSevil
this server is insane dudes A+ 100%
1
06/16/2016 2:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Dominus_Frigidus
this server is really cool Â+
1
04/24/2016 9:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatTerror121
loved this server since 1.7.10! BEST
1
04/04/2016 9:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bubbzies
Loving it!
1
04/03/2016 12:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bw1132
good server, very friendly players.
1
03/27/2016 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Network
HiperPiperMelon
Quite new to this server but its really simple and isn't overloaded with mods - + its one of the only servers i actually don't lag on
1
03/20/2016 4:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SONGpro
I love this server. there is the smallest bit of lag, which is to be expected of a server of this magnitude, but it's not too bad
1
03/19/2016 10:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_JAMpro_
i love this sever 9 out of 10, lags abit sometimes
1
12/01/2015 3:08 am
Level 30 : Artisan Wolf
SpacePuppeh
Nice server – not overly bloatd with features and has a mature moderation team.
1
11/30/2015 1:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
trakon2002
So far its a good server, players seem friendly and helpful
1
11/28/2015 10:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
2002jmf
I really like this server, but I do wish it had more kits.
1
11/28/2015 2:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RustyPlayzPM
I love The Server
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome