Pokemorphs RP: RP thread

CentauriTheStarMoth's Avatar CentauriTheStarMoth3/14/12 1:24 am
1 emeralds 122 3
3/17/2012 2:07 am
CentauriTheStarMoth's Avatar CentauriTheStarMoth
apply here: pokemorph-application-thread-t58052.html
this is the first RP topic for this RP. there will be more, and they will get better.
anyways, here's to starting us off: (1st person only; this post is Joshua's POV)
It was raining again. Someone was following me in the city, but, with it being Saffron, I couldn’t tell who among all the busyness of the streets. I kept walking, avoiding being noticed by any passerby, but for some reason I just knew I was being followed. There was an alley up ahead, and I ducked in. Then I saw who it was. It was easy to tell, with their black “R” print clothes. Team Rocket was after me. Just as I broke into a run, I barely heard a *pop* as something shot me in the back and pinned me to the building across the way.
CentauriTheStarMoth
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon