Is bedrock lying

Quasiregular's Avatar Quasiregular4/6/24 5:44 pm
6 emeralds 229 7
4/12/2024 4:04 pm
Escapazition's Avatar Escapazition
Idk about you, but I play on a low end laptop and I get 50 fps in bedrock edition, and with all my mods I get 430+ fps in java edition on servers. Why do mojang release bedrock on more devices saying it gets more performance, even though they are so wrong. Why cant I play java on my phone, I would get 10x as much fps then pe.

I have a poll below, tell me which edition u get more fps from when playing them both on the same device.
Quasiregular
Level 4 : Apprentice System

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2024 4:04 pmhistory
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Escapazition
For me, Bedrock averages at 40-50 FPS, Java comes at 50-60.
It’s really strange, because I hear everyone say that Bedrock runs better.

But that might be because Java is more accustomed to PC. It would probably run worse anywhere else, if it runs at all.
04/09/2024 8:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Xx_Lian_xX
Bedrock is way better for fps
04/09/2024 8:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Sus
scratchcrafter1
Bedrock is way less laggy on my PC, but I feel like it takes longer to load.
04/07/2024 5:22 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Isn't the fps thing depedant on the engine, like java and c++ are different. Bedrock is everywhere, where java is only pc
04/07/2024 11:54 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
FPS (or milliseconds per tick [​MTS] as another measure) depend on an intersection of hardware and software: C++ has [​oftentimes] advantages in computing efficiency over java (but experience indicates the java language version makes modding easier); on the otherhand java MC is run [​largely] on desktop computers (which generally have higher performance hardware than many of the platforms to which MC was adapted {a process that produced the BR 'ancestor' versions}).

FPS can also be strongly influenced by the graphics processing (which may or may not be handled by the same hardware a handles the 'actual' game): this is the main reason I tend to look at keeping MTS low as being a more fundamental measure of performance (Combat and rapid movement, however, can make FPS response critical.)
04/07/2024 3:21 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Cornbread_Alphanumeric
when it comes to fps, i definitely get higher highs on java edition, but i also get much more frequent and much lower lows. especially if it catches me trying to render a leaf block, lol.
04/07/2024 1:57 am
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Lying is as unlikely as it is actionalble…
That the statements may be based on the same sort of chain of 'logic' and definitions used to compute ISP connectivity numbers…
  …THAT seems quite likely
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome