Who hates RenderDragon on Bedrock Minecraft?

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra7/11/22 3:57 pm history
9/10/2022 3:59 pm
DarkRob333's Avatar DarkRob333
Just really, why did both Microsoft and Minecraft think this was a good idea? It was supposed to improve game enhancement and lighting. Instead, it made the game laggy and took away all the good shaders. A Lot of Win10, Win11, and mobile users no longer have shaders that work as well as the previous one. If you don't believe me, look at shader videos before April 17, 2022. Sylum, HTRE, EB, and much more are great shaders that are gone to be forsaken by Mojang and Microsoft.
So be with me here, please help me to convince Mojang and Microsoft to remove RenderDragon. It would really help even if you're a Java player.

Poll ended 09/10/2022 3:57 pm.

Elightin_elytra
Level 34 : Artisan Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DarkRob333
09/10/2022 3:59 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Elightin_elytra Almost everyone hates that thing...
elitecereal
07/24/2022 10:38 am
Level 34 : Artisan Procrastinator
Me, not because most people can’t use shaders anymore, but because some people actually made money out of these shaders (using ads) and now they can’t.
Also performance, I have the M1 Chip and yet it still lags every once and a while.
Just to make fun of Mojang a little, they seriously said that Renderdragon "improves performance" when it was arrived to mobile, what a joke. XD
ChronoFury
07/11/2022 11:00 pm
He/Him • Level 26 : Expert Explorer
Shifted the thread over to the Bedrock Discussion section.
Elightin_elytra
07/11/2022 11:27 pm
He/Him • Level 34 : Artisan Warrior
A lot of thanks.
Rob333
07/11/2022 11:09 pm
He/Him • Level 48 : Master Sus Imposter
history
I noticed in last days that some people is confusing the Bedrock Edition Discussions with the Java Edition Discussions section XD
Edit: Sorry for the Rickroll the other day in a thread i made.
Rob333
07/11/2022 10:57 pm
history
We, the Java players: ._.

I heard bad opinions about that RenderDragon, what is that thing and why is that hated?
Do you think it could arrive to Java? Would be well or bad for Java having the RenderDragon?
Elightin_elytra
07/11/2022 11:24 pm
Renderdragon is the only reason why Java shaders work. But when Renderdragon was introduced (The rendering system newly introduced that also changed the lighting of the game) to Bedrock, it only made those that had an RTX Nvidia card the only ones that could have de facto shaders. That meant those who had shaders such as the ones mentioned above would no longer work for mobile users and Windows. Windows again still have RTX, but the mobile users don't have that. The times when people created shaders for the community were great, not to mention beautiful. The replacement shaders for Renderdragon are honestly too bright or too low. The reason the Bedrock community dislikes it is because it took away the capability of not only creating good shaders but no longer using them. It has already arrived in Java and thanks to it, it makes shaders such as Sildur's better. It is all well for Java, just not Bedrock. I hope I answered all your questions.
Rob333
07/11/2022 11:32 pm
Yes, that answered all my questions, so it's like the chat reporting, that were on Bedrock but when arrived to Java for parity reasons is getting disliked by the community, but in that case i knew that even in Bedrock is hated that weird system.
Elightin_elytra
07/11/2022 11:36 pm
Exactly that.
I also dislike that stupid idea of Mojang. It's too OP!
Rob333
07/11/2022 11:41 pm
The problem isn't exactly the chat report, the problem is that they BAN YOU FROM ALL MULTIPLAYER, also know that in Bedrock is also locked the Marketplace, bruh, really, the marketplace!? doesn't make any sense. Also know that in Xbox you can't play in singleplayer when they ban you, who are you supposed to bully in your own single world or in the marketplace!?
Elightin_elytra
07/13/2022 7:13 pm
Edit: YES! IT'S GOING TO BE BAD IF RENDERDRAGON IS INTRODUCED TO JAVA! JAVA DOES NOT RUN ON RENDERDRAGON.
Elightin_elytra
07/12/2022 12:21 am
That is a BIG problem. There must always be a balance between The Good and the Bad. If there is too much of the Good, it's bad. Yes, it's confusing
star_weaver
07/11/2022 9:57 pm
She/Her • Level 26 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
So what does this have to do with Java?
Elightin_elytra
07/11/2022 11:26 pm
Nothing at all just wanted extra support that all editions could both have good shaders.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome