Needs people for a futuristic spy RP server, Apply now!

Minecrafter2207's Avatar Minecrafter22072/5/20 12:00 pm
2/23/2020 9:16 pm
Maylindria's Avatar Maylindria
Now I have gathered your attention, hear me out.

I have been thinking about a Minecraft spy RP (Role Playing) server.
Please be 13 or over before applying to enter the server. We may ban you permanently if this rule is broken.

Application sheet:

Character name -
Character Sex -
Character Age -
Character occupation -
Character hobbies -
Character reaction 1: Your character during a mission is found out and on the verge of capture. What is your character’s reaction?
Character Reaction 2: Your Character is hit on by a crush. They make it clear they want to kiss you. What is your character’s reaction?
Character reaction 3: Your Character is to be executed. Hydra shackle your wrists and ankles on chains so they wouldn’t move. Your character, dressed in a scantly clad bikini, is worrying about their fate. What would Your Character do next?
Character strengths -
Character Weaknesses -
Microsoft username -

I believe in fairness to the system. For that, I’ve created my application form using the application sheet.
WARNING. COPYING APPLICATION SHEETS WITHOUT PERMISSION IS A OFFENCE THAT WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN.

Character name - Trucy Abbot.
Character Sex - Female.
Character Age - 18.
Character occupation - Spy for S.W.O.R.D.
Character hobbies -
She loves magic, and often practices it in between missions. She also loves the concept of torture.
Character reaction 1:
Your character during a mission is found out and on the verge of capture. What is your character’s reaction? Depending on her mood, she will do serval things. If she feels like going back to base, she will trick the guards into letting her walk right past. If she feels bored, though, she’ll give in to be tortured.
Character Reaction 2: Your Character is hit on by a crush. They make it clear they want to kiss you. What is your character’s reaction? She plays a bad girl move, trying to get her crush to fall even more for her.
Character reaction 3: Your Character is to be executed. Hydra shackle your wrists and ankles on chains so they wouldn’t move. Your character, dressed in a scantly clad bikini, is worrying about their fate. What would Your Character do next? She complains about the bikini she’s in, asking if there’s anything that shows her breasts more. When they leave, she lock picks her shackles.
Character strengths -
She’s agile, she’s fast, she’s intelligent. She knows so much about magic, it makes her a bit cocky at times.
Character Weaknesses -
At times, her cockiness goes through the roof. She loves suffering torture, and often allows herself to be captured to feel torture.
Microsoft username - Minecrafter2060
Minecrafter2207
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2020 12:54 amhistory
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
Character name - David Pierce Connery

Character Sex - Male
Character Age - 32
Character occupation - MI6 Agent
Character hobbies - Diving, rock climbing, swimming, sailing
Character reaction 1: Your character during a mission is found out and on the verge of capture. What is your character’s reaction?
Take cover under a cardboard box
Character Reaction 2: Your Character is hit on by a crush. They make it clear they want to kiss you. What is your character’s reaction?
Kiss them, while questioning them about info that might be vital to a mission
Character reaction 3: Your Character is to be executed. Hydra shackle your wrists and ankles on chains so they wouldn’t move. Your character, dressed in a scantly clad bikini, is worrying about their fate. What would Your Character do next?
Somehow manage to get their weaponry to fire on the shackles to get me loose and quickly change into something more fitting like a tuxedo.
Character strengths - Fighting, persuasion, dumb luck, quick thinking
Character Weaknesses - Reckless, habitual, slightly paranoid
Microsoft username - Shady_Warlock
02/20/2020 3:37 am
Minecrafter2207
Accepted. This is harder work than I thought! Anybody willing to take over ownership?
02/15/2020 1:29 pmhistory
Level 21 : Expert Procrastinator
Maylindria
Character name - Yui
Character Sex - Female
Character Age - 20
Character occupation - assassin
Character hobbies - reading, writing
Quickly hide, and stay hidden until the people are gone
Ask him what he think he will get out of kissing me, depending on what he says she will run away, or stay and go with it
Ask if she can have a different outfit, once they leave, picks the locks on the shackles and escapes
Character strengths - hiding, sneakiness, and quietness, very smart about what to do
Character Weaknesses - spacing off once in a while, anger issues
Microsoft username - Mayllindria
02/17/2020 12:14 am
Maylindria
Is it a server or a realm?
02/20/2020 3:32 am
Minecrafter2207
This will be a server. As soon as I get around to creating it. Please be patient and wait.
Your application is accepted.
02/20/2020 3:36 am
Minecrafter2207
HOWEVER, if any of you wish to create this as a realm, I won’t say no. If you wish to create this as a realm, you are welcome to contact me to do it.
02/20/2020 10:25 am
Maylindria
Ok, I was asking because I cannot play on realms, and thanks!
02/11/2020 2:47 pm
Minecrafter2207
*slow claps for two days* Well that was a quicker response that I would it would be. The application sheet is ACCEPTED.Please await the servers creation. Thank you.
02/20/2020 7:04 pm
Rjdg
This wasn’t a reply to anyone’s application, who’s we’re you accepting?
02/23/2020 9:16 pm
Maylindria
I think yours
02/09/2020 5:56 pm
Rjdg
Character name - Wendy
Character Sex - Female
Character Age - 23
Character occupation - Secret Services worker
Character hobbies - Being paranoid, never sleeping, risking their life
RUN and hide, change of costume, blend in again
Go in for it, then throw them over the shoulder and question why they are into me
Seduce them, then attack and get out of there
Character strengths - Fighting, Blending in, hiding
Character Weaknesses - Feelings, sleeping
Microsoft username - DuckyRaptor39
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome