Graphic Designer's needed for Channel's!

TheContagiousStudios's Avatar TheContagiousStudios2/13/15 7:41 pm
2/14/2015 6:13 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Hey guys, Im looking people that do Graphic Designes for ANY kind of game including Minecraft ofcourse! One of my friends and I need Channel Art's for our Channel's

I started doing YT about 2 Years ago but I would like to change some Art work on my Channel ^_^ While my friend has barelly started off about 2 weeks ago so Im trying to help him.

In RETURN you guys will be mentioned in a Video + we will put you in the description of every Video along WITH Link's to your work and where people can see it

That was all. For more details be sure to add me on Skype: milandjuricanin9
Thank you guys so much and Ill catch ya next time! Bye!

~ Milan ~
TheContagiousStudios
Level 28 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2015 6:13 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Enough means enough, try again if you feel like you can report people for breaking rules or derailing your thread rather than replying to them. Quoting and replying to the problem only makes it worse for mods to clean up as well as encouraging it to continue.

My eyes are plenty open, and I see you responding to thread derailing grammar corrections with calling them a moron, which is flaming, and a good way to not have forum perms. When you can report people derailing your thread instead of replying with flaming feel free to try again.

Locked.
02/14/2015 4:02 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
If you could link me to your channel or just tell me how many subs you've got, that'd be great.
02/14/2015 3:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
MineOps4321
I've made alot of channel art before so if you want you can email me at MineOps4321@gmail.com
02/14/2015 3:41 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Enough, if the flaming continues warnings and bans will be issued and the thread locked.
02/14/2015 5:47 pm
TheContagiousStudios
People like this ruin your Site! Open your eyes a little God damnit
02/14/2015 5:51 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
ItIzLiam
Actually he's right, you've been non stop flame warring as well as other's on this thread, I want to tell you to stop it or you'll be punished, if not then.... yeah what I said.
Punished.
02/14/2015 4:06 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
ME1312
woah man, thats like bringing missile launchers to a fist fight
TehDansorzIf you could link me to your channel or just tell me how many subs you've got, that'd be great.

02/14/2015 3:33 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
ItIzLiam
Dude don't even start judging people on their levels because that is sick.
Now stop about fighting over the goddamn Grammar Nazis and talk about the topic.
You people make me sick.
02/14/2015 12:07 pm
TheContagiousStudios
LetsMaekToast
HammerOSteel
TheContagiousStudiosHey guys, Im looking people that do Graphic Designes for ANY kind of game including Minecraft ofcourse! One of my friends and I need Channel Art's for our Channel's

I started doing YT about 2 Years ago but I would like to change some Art work on my Channel ^_^ While my friend has barelly started off about 2 weeks ago so Im trying to help him.

In RETURN you guys will be mentioned in a Video + we will put you in the description of every Video along WITH Link's to your work and where people can see it

~ Milan ~

those words shouldn't have apostrophes
Your sentence should of had a capital letter and full stop. Don't criticise people by the way they spell or use punctuation, you can be just as bad as them.

Learn something, dont judge people when you dont know them very well. You are lvl 1 so you are probably bad too
02/14/2015 12:06 pm
TheContagiousStudios
HammerOSteel
TheContagiousStudiosHey guys, Im looking people that do Graphic Designes for ANY kind of game including Minecraft ofcourse! One of my friends and I need Channel Art's for our Channel's

~ Milan ~

Because I wanted to put what's important you total idiot -.- Why dont you just mind your own business? Why do you hate people for posting here and what they write? You moron
02/14/2015 9:13 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1665509
[deleted]
02/14/2015 8:52 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
HammerOSteel
LetsMaekToast
HammerOSteel

~ Milan ~

Your sentence should of had a capital letter and full stop. Don't criticise people by the way they spell or use punctuation, you can be just as bad as them.

So can you apparently; it should be 'should have'.
02/14/2015 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LetsMaekToast
Also, I hope you find a creator. I would like to do it but I have my own things to do. Good luck!
02/14/2015 7:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LetsMaekToast
HammerOSteel

~ Milan ~

02/14/2015 7:47 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
HammerOSteel

~ Milan ~

02/14/2015 7:17 am
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
I do. <3
02/14/2015 9:16 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Choose Joao he's an amazing GFX designer
and he's amazing overall
Planet Minecraft