1

Adventure Map Spawn Help

Xrio •12/3/12 8:07 pm
•
166
•
12/4/2012 9:19 am
So i'm making an adventure map( multiplayer) and I want to beable to set home in the end. But when I set home in the end using command blocks and die, I'm at those cooranates but in the overworld. How do I fix this?
Posted by
Xrio
Level 1 : New Network
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

M1neral
• 12/04/2012 9:19 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
i will link you to a thread were such a "discussion" has already taken place.

The only usefull hint was to place to bed in the portal. (Though i m too lazy to verify if that works, and even if it does... i don't like to spawn in a portal )

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606524-m ... t/60562834
1
Xrio
• 12/04/2012 9:12 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Beds don't work because inthe end they explode and commandblocks __can!_ sethome on vanilla servers
1
IndianaCrafting
• 12/04/2012 3:28 am
• Level 72 : Legendary Architect
I think beds are the best way to do it, since as I know setting spawnpoint with commandblocks is not supported on vanilla servers.
1
MC DeathHazard777
• 12/04/2012 3:11 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
beds?
do they work?
they are slightly old though.
1
Xrio
• 12/03/2012 9:16 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Any ideas?
1

Welcome