3

Build pole

GummyGummi •10/4/24 6:49 pm
•
146
•
10/12/2024 5:30 pm
This is my first time doing a pole, if I do anything wrong on this tell me in the comments. Or if you think I should do a different one then no. I'm sticking to pole options. I'll do another pole after this to see if it would be better if I used mods or just vanilla.

Poll ended 10/07/2024 6:49 pm.

0 votes · 0%Stylized FNAF1
2 votes · 33.3%Spirited away
4 votes · 66.7%Among us Airship map
0 votes · 0%A pokemon map
6 total votes
Posted by
GummyGummi
Level 37 : Artisan Carrot Magical Girl
124

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

ohio920dagamer
• 10/12/2024 3:23 pm
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Procrastinator
Comically large spoon
1
ScotsMiser
• 10/05/2024 2:15 am
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Othre than confusing the homophones [​asking persons to vote on an issue is conducting a poll, although the mistake does make for click-bait] you made it work.
1
GummyGummi
• 10/12/2024 3:07 pm
Any/All • Level 37 : Artisan Carrot Magical Girl
please explain in fortnite terms
2
ScotsMiser
• 10/12/2024 5:30 pm
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Other than typing 'Othre' for 'Other', I'm unclear as to what would be considered unclear in 'fortnite terms'…
1

Welcome