3

Builders Needed!

vvv56eer •2/25/23 7:24 pm history
•
171
•
3/25/2023 9:28 pm

Description


I want to make an animation about the aether. It would be problably 30 to 45 minutes long. More details will be discussed if you join. I am unsure if it will be made with mine-imator or blender. If you would like to help, message me here on pmc, or discord (vvv56eer#9147).

Requirements


You will need to be able to work with two or three other builders, as well as animators, voice actors, etc.
You need to be a skilled builder whith prior builds
You will need to show me some of your previous work or what you are working on (if necessary)
You will need to be able to build a texture pack


If you are intrested, let me know, as I would like to start building in a few months.
Posted by
vvv56eer
Level 47 : Master Nerd Loremaster
54

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

coolBomBoy
• 02/25/2023 7:51 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Sus
I'll join! I'm a great builder!
1
coolBomBoy
• 02/25/2023 7:52 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Sus
oh wait.... I'm good at minecraft building :|...
1
vvv56eer
• 02/25/2023 8:18 pm
• Level 47 : Master Nerd Loremaster
ok if you would like to join please send an aplication to me preferably on discord or on pmc
1
vvv56eer
• 02/25/2023 8:18 pm
• Level 47 : Master Nerd Loremaster
history
nothing fancy, just what you have made and when you'll be free and anything else you'd want to include
1
coolBomBoy
• 03/23/2023 9:09 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Sus
I'm sorry but i thought it was minecraft building :|
2
vvv56eer
• 03/24/2023 9:37 am
• Level 47 : Master Nerd Loremaster
it is
1

Welcome