Building ideas

MegaLama209's Avatar MegaLama20911/10/22 4:06 am
1 emeralds 51
Hello everyone,

quick introduction, Im megalama also known as lama, im a 2 year member in PMC and I'm a begginer builder in this communety.

I've been building for years for myself in private and just recently started posting some of my tiny sturcture builds into this communety.

Most of them are based in fantasy, medieval or even other historic buildings which I like sharing with you guys. My main objective is to share with you guys any type of building advices or even personal builds which you guys could use in your maps or servers if you wish so Ofc.

MAIN REASON

Well after a "small" introduction I have to come to the main reason of this post which is..asking you guys for help.

My tiny box of ideas is getting emptier with time and other preocupations make it hard for me to come up with new ideas.

so im asking you guys, for the ones who wish so to help me give any builidng ideas and suggestions. I'll be more than pleased to read them and try to put them on realitation..which mean I'll try building them and might even put you names down below as the person who game me the idea.

Thank you for reading this and I wish all a nice day.
MegaLama209
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect