Creative Builders Needed (Modern City)

blazedGinger's Avatar blazedGinger3/13/13 5:08 pm
3/14/2013 3:36 pm
jonathanb987's Avatar jonathanb987
Hi,
I need builders to build with, to build an awesome "modern" city (by modern I mean the today city-standards all around the world). Starting off making some skyscrapers we will build an entire city, my inspiration is High Rossferry City. I am an upcoming architect (thats what I am planning to study for when I get so far in life).

So I need creative builders that thinks new, we dont want any copy buildings from buildings in real life (even though you can get inspired by buildings in real life). Every builder will build his/her own building and when we got enough buildings we'll put them together to a little city. And from that small city we'll build up something huge and awesome!

I'll host the server, and therefor I seek builders thats in the timezone around UTC+0. I need mature builders - therefor none under 16. All builders has to be creative, so something show me would be nice.

Application form:
Timezone:
Ingame name:
Something to show me:
How many hours you spend each day playing Minecraft:

Submit application in replies...
blazedGinger
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2013 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Illegalboy
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (USA)
Ingame Name: illegalboy
Something to show me: Give me your email so I can email you my work, I am on a different computer as my builds.
Hours spent: 1-6
My specialty is row houses, hotels, city squares, and apartment towers. I really like to do residential things. Also cafes and clubs, entertainment.
03/14/2013 10:44 am
blazedGinger
Sorry, when you're awake, Im sleeping. When I'm awake you're sleeping.
03/13/2013 8:10 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
jonathanb987
Age: 13 (I know I will probably be denied because of this. Just let me talk. I work for TeamVareide http://www.youtube.com/user/vareide/ I help make the popular Survival Games Arenas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDm50bRzsQ4 is an example. I am young, but I would benefit you very much.)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Ingame name: Jonathanb987
Something to show me: http://imgur.com/baaucBT,aRVakJm,5dbons ... vq,APrB6tH There are multiple pictures in this link.
How many hours you spend each day playing Minecraft: 3-6.
03/14/2013 10:43 am
blazedGinger
Interesting, are you really in team Vareide? Then you're probably Norwegian too?

Well, its very awesome that youve build that arena, but Im not sure if I believe you.
03/14/2013 3:36 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
jonathanb987
I am not Norwegian... There are many other players from many different countries. I do have a couple screenshots that will provide proof if you really need it. I also noticed you said above that you are deny people because of their age because they have not experienced team builds or large projects. I have. this is another reason I should not be turned down due to my age. Also, I can show you proof if you need it via Skype screensharing.
03/13/2013 7:27 pm
Level 26 : Expert Archer
WDM_Shredz
Bro just because you are 16 or whatever and don't want anybody below that age limit doesn't mean you are going to get it. In fact a 13 year old could work more faithfully than a 16 year old. So before you deny them just because of their age, give them a chance.It isn't going to kill you. So, try it out.
03/14/2013 10:31 am
blazedGinger
Im not denying just because of their age, mostly because they havent experienced building big stuff and building with others - mainly they have been leading their teams themselves or they havent got a team at all - I am not sure they are able to corporate... Thats why Ive told them no.
03/13/2013 6:55 pm
blazedGinger
Bump...?
03/13/2013 5:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
mishnel
Timezone: NST
Ingame Name: mishnel
Something to show me: (see in file attached)
How many hours a day do you spend playing Minecraft: 6-8

---------------------------

Edit: File wont post :~(
03/13/2013 5:39 pm
blazedGinger
Sorry, doesnt fit my requirements...
Same with the two over you...
03/13/2013 5:16 pm
Level 44 : Master Pixel Painter
Hebb
Timezone: GMT
Ingame name: DanielHebbard
Something to show me: Me and my friend used to own a zombie survival server which was set in a HUGE Modern day city we were building, it shut down but the website for the server is still online and has pictures of the server and buildings we built! http://www.left4craft.webs.com
How many hours you spend each day playing Minecraft: around 6 a day.
03/13/2013 5:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
IanG
Timezone: eastern standered
Ingame name: mrvideogaming1
Something to show me: facebook.com/Mrvideogaming1
How many hours you spend each day playing Minecraft: i can tell ya one thing... way to many! about 4-5
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome