1

Epic spawn

Raharlem •12/15/12 10:40 pm
•
1.5k
•
12/15/2012 11:15 pm
Hey guys I need some ideas for an spawn for my new server, Im thinking something of big proportions with alot of detail I just can't think of an idea so any ideas or suggestions will be much appreciated
Posted by
Raharlem
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Raharlem
• 12/15/2012 11:15 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer

or


Will either build my spawn into one of these landscapes just deciding on which one they both look epic
1
Raharlem
• 12/15/2012 10:47 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
That would be cool but I need a spawn building first
1
-Rusty
• 12/15/2012 11:02 pm
• Level 48 : Master Answer
I haven't really seen alot of Underground dungeon-type Spawns.

But we need more info on your server etc.
1
poke4358
• 12/15/2012 10:43 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
why not make something like a statue outside of the spawn building, have it be an enderman holding a sign with the name of your server,i dont mean the item like a big scale sign! it would also be cool if he were wearing like a christmas hat you should change the hat depending on the holiday we are closest to.
1

Welcome